In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Westpac CIO: How my ‘200-year-old startup’ stays agile
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Analyst - Toolset ReadinessNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTTechnical Lead - Tier 1 Customer interfaceACT
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCIT Helpdesk Support- Remedy ticketing systemNSW
- CCUser Experience AnalystACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCICT Engineer - SecurityQLD
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC