In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- More Dick Smith staff go as $2 million in underpayments is discovered
- Turn a barebones PC into a graphics powerhouse with AMD's new FirePro server GPUs
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Unified Communications Consultant - National IT ServicesNSW
- CCSSIS/ SSRS ExpertVIC
- CC.NET DeveloperACT
- CCSenior PMO Analyst / PMO LeadVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTMobile Designer / Developer - IOSNSW
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTHelpdesk support - Level 1VIC
- CCEnterprise Systems Infrastructure SpecialistNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsVIC
- CCSenior Information Security SpecialistNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160205/SA/881Asia
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- CCApplication Support AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer, International SoftwareNSW
- CCSenior Product Specialist - Cisco CPENSW
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistQLD
- CCProgrammer/Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Moblie) 160115/AP/P/vhaAsia
- FT.NET DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Oracle ProcurementSA
- FTSystems Engineer / Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BaselineACT