In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- CCSAP ABAP DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- CCTechnical Support - iPAD, iPhone, Apple devicesNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Analyst - NetIQNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA