In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- FTLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- FTStorage Systems Administrator l HDS & EMC TechnologiesNSW
- FTPerformance TesterWA
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCMid Level .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCAPI DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity EngineerVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCProject Engineer (Microwave)NSW
- CCWeb Application SpecialistSA
- CCService Desk Tier 3 EngineerQLD
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSoftware Sales & BDMNSW
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Solutions EngineerVIC
- FTIdentity Management Team LeaderVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- FTManager Integration PlanningNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperOther
- CCDesktop/Laptop Deployment TechnicianVIC
- CCIngres DeveloperNSW