Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Closing the circle: Why you need to protect endpoints and mobile devices together Endpoint protection has gotten more complicated
In this white paper we will discuss: • Why traditional endpoints and mobile devices require overlapping (but not identical) security solutions. • How to enhance the protection of all endpoints by adding web security. • Why today’s threats require that endpoint protection and mobile device protection activities be moved to the cloud. • How Webroot makes it easy to “close the circle” by managing endpoint protection, mobile device protection and web security through one infrastructure.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTManager of Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCIT Finance Systems Process AnalystNSW
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCTechnical OfficerACT
- CCProject Master SchedulerVIC
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCIT Desktop Support- Travelling in NSW requiredNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Process Mapping Specialist- Gov / Bank backgdNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC