Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
The telecommunications industry is one of the most challenged, fast-moving and evolving industries thanks to the worldwide embrace of mobile lifestyles that demand new services, solutions and experiences. In this survey, we investigate where and how new thinking around data, analytics and the actionable customer intelligence can further monetise mobile subscribers. Click to download!
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Even though mobility is typically driven from outside the traditional IT, IT has to be in complete control when it comes to mobilising IT management. It is important for this enterprise function to be prepared to address the challenges of employee use of mobile devices in their business. In this whitepaper, we look at what IT requires in order to adopt BYOD and meet the needs of IT management.
Just about everything is going mobile, in order to drive efficiency and generate more revenue. Importantly, mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. In this whitepaper, we discuss key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments and leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Click to download.
Whether you want to map directions, find a restaurant, look up your flight details, see where your next meeting is, or just check your email, chances are you do it on your smartphone. Just about everything is going mobile. Industries such as retail and financial services are going mobile to increase efficiency and generate more revenue. Mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. This whitepaper discusses key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, monitoring, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments, leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Read now.
The rapid pace of mobile apps demands new approaches to functional testing. To bring high-quality software to market quickly, your organisation needs a strategy that moves you beyond the limitations of testing on devices you manage in an internal lab. In this whitepaper, we look at how to test an application in a realistic environment and how to simplify and accelerate the testing process. Click to download.
In the context of traditional practices, mobile applications are disruptive and difficult to monitor. Mobile applications, whether they support employees or customers, further complicate the performance monitoring in several ways. In this whitepaper, we look at five mobile issues that arise in mobile application testing and ways to resolve the issue. Click to download.
There is no question that mobile computing is growing at an exponential rate. This rapid transformation has seen security concerns outpaced by the ease of use, flexibility, and productivity of mobile devices. When vulnerabilities are exploited, the security of mission-critical data becomes a serious concern. In this whitepaper, we look at three of the top mobile application security threats facing businesses today and how best to mitigate the risk. Click to download.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Trump administration threatens net neutrality, cloud and IoT
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProgram Support OfficerNSW
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- TPIDAM ArchitectVIC
- CCWeb Architect - Ruby, Python, Java, Open sourceNSW
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTSalesforce Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solution ArchitectSA
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTSenior AEM Consultant - Public SectorACT
- CCNetwork Systems Engineer l Application Support l Linux l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- TPICT - Contracts and Commercial AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 2 Help Desk SupportNSW
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCDevops EngineerVIC
- CCWebMethod DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Engineer l Citrix NetScalerNSW