Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
The telecommunications industry is one of the most challenged, fast-moving and evolving industries thanks to the worldwide embrace of mobile lifestyles that demand new services, solutions and experiences. In this survey, we investigate where and how new thinking around data, analytics and the actionable customer intelligence can further monetise mobile subscribers. Click to download!
With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Even though mobility is typically driven from outside the traditional IT, IT has to be in complete control when it comes to mobilising IT management. It is important for this enterprise function to be prepared to address the challenges of employee use of mobile devices in their business. In this whitepaper, we look at what IT requires in order to adopt BYOD and meet the needs of IT management.
Just about everything is going mobile, in order to drive efficiency and generate more revenue. Importantly, mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. In this whitepaper, we discuss key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments and leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Click to download.
Whether you want to map directions, find a restaurant, look up your flight details, see where your next meeting is, or just check your email, chances are you do it on your smartphone. Just about everything is going mobile. Industries such as retail and financial services are going mobile to increase efficiency and generate more revenue. Mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. This whitepaper discusses key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, monitoring, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments, leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Read now.
The rapid pace of mobile apps demands new approaches to functional testing. To bring high-quality software to market quickly, your organisation needs a strategy that moves you beyond the limitations of testing on devices you manage in an internal lab. In this whitepaper, we look at how to test an application in a realistic environment and how to simplify and accelerate the testing process. Click to download.
In the context of traditional practices, mobile applications are disruptive and difficult to monitor. Mobile applications, whether they support employees or customers, further complicate the performance monitoring in several ways. In this whitepaper, we look at five mobile issues that arise in mobile application testing and ways to resolve the issue. Click to download.
There is no question that mobile computing is growing at an exponential rate. This rapid transformation has seen security concerns outpaced by the ease of use, flexibility, and productivity of mobile devices. When vulnerabilities are exploited, the security of mission-critical data becomes a serious concern. In this whitepaper, we look at three of the top mobile application security threats facing businesses today and how best to mitigate the risk. Click to download.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
- Office 365 gets new Word, PowerPoint and Outlook features
- Yahoo abandons fight, sells internet business to Verizon for US$4.8B
- LinkedIn claims Rocket Data beats Apple's iOS caching
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160802/ITA/991Asia
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTSAS Support SpecialistNSW
- FTServicenow DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160801/AP/258Asia
- CCDatabase developer/ModellerACT
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- FTInfrastructure Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectVIC
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- CCIP Test Analyst - Baseline Security ClearanceVIC
- CCAgile Delivery ManagerACT
- CCSAP BW Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (SQL/Windows) 160804/ITA/151Asia
- CCAssociate Engineer (Communications Engineering)Asia
- CCSOA -Solution Architect -baselineACT
- CCHelpdesk OfficersNSW
- CCEnvironment Support AnalystQLD
- CCPricing ManagerNSW
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW