This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Cultivating customer loyalty today is more challenging than in the past. This paper explains why creating closer customer relationships depends on master data management.
• Customers today expect all of your attention, instant access to information, and a uniform brand experience • If you can get fast access to data and respond quickly and correctly, results can include closer customer relationships and fierce loyalty • With MDM, an organization that lacked a single trusted view can instantly respond in real time, take advantage of opportunities, avert problems before they escalate
Done right, BYOD can improve both productivity and job satisfaction. But done incorrectly, it can frustrate employees and lead to significant security concerns. · In 2012, Ovum pointed out the growing risk from unmanaged BYOD · The wide-open approach has done a lot to bring personal devices into the workplace, creating justified concerns about risk. · A recent Microsoft survey suggests personal technology has a positive impact in transforming our lives as well as innovation
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
Being mobile doesn't equate to being productive - being reachable does, and that depends on an effective mobile communications solution. This white paper presents five ways to improve reachability within your organisation, as well as improving productivity and cost savings.
International wireless roaming is an ongoing concern for companies that do business overseas. The challenge for all companies with international travellers needing mobility is to strike an appropriate balance between cost, ease of use, and providing employees the means to be accessible while getting their jobs done when on the road. In this whitepaper, we look getting the mix right.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Many firms are acutely aware of the risks associated with lost or unrecoverable data on employee devices, including desktops, laptops and mobile devices. Companies simply cannot overlook the consequences of public exposure that would likely result if sensitive data is lost, stolen, compromised or cannot be located. This white paper explores the challenges associated with safeguarding data and opening up universal access for distributed desktop and laptop systems residing at the edge of an organization's IT infrastructure.
While corporations are issuing a growing array of wireless devices into the workplace, employees, partners and guests are also bringing in personal smartphones, tablets and laptops and expect to be able to connect them to the network seamlessly. Find out how your organisations can deliver high-performance applications, anywhere, on any device and over any access media.
This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
- LinkedIn aims to make email more professional, with LinkedIn Intro
- 5G will have to do more than send speed up your phone, Ericsson says
- Wireless world record: Researchers transfer data at 100Gbps through the air
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- CCSAP Application Delivery LeadVIC
- CCProject Scheduler - IT Security ProgramNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator- Data Center Infrastructure backgroundNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCMulesoft Integration DeveloperWA
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCJava DevelopersACT
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCUX DesignersQLD
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- CCSystems Engineer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW