Raiffeisen Bank required a mobility solution that would both maintain the strict security requirements of the banking industry while delivering the best possible user experience for its employees. Read this case study to see how secure mobility increased efficiency, flexibility and innovation without compromising corporate data security.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Successful businesses are empowering their employees to complete vital business transactions any time of day or night from anywhere. Mobility is transforming sales processes, optimizing customer visits, speeding sales cycles, and improving customer satisfaction. Read this paper to learn how to increase productivity and competiveness with secure mobility.
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
As one of the largest accounting and business advisory groups in Singapore, CLSF aspired to reduce customer service turnaround time and improve competitiveness by empowering 85% of its work force with on the go productivity. Read how secure mobility helped CLSF reached their goals and increase productivity by 40%.
These days IT teams must support a multiplicity of devices, operating systems and work habits. This paper helps readers learn how best to simplify administration and secure vital data. • To capitalize on mobility, enterprises need to provide employees with access to corporate data and applications anytime, anywhere • Organizations need to expand access to corporate networks without exposing the organization to threats • Organizations must have the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of variables today and lay the groundwork for future developments
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
This whitepaper describes how to gain flexible, end-to-end management of the ever-changing mobile workforce landscape with suitable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). • Employing best practices can set you on the right course for addressing current needs and planning for the future • Change is the only constant in the mobile workforce landscape with multiple new models per year, frequent OS updates and new vendors emerging • Employees are resistant to corporate security policies and corporate control if it impedes their productivity or personal privacy
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- WikiLeaks: CIA used bits of Carberp Trojan code for malware deployment
- Chinese hackers go after third-party IT suppliers to steal data
- Intel divests McAfee after rough marriage, will now secure hardware
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- BlackBerry readies a more secure version of the Samsung Galaxy S7
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthcareQLD
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- CCDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTOracle Database Administrator (DBA)SA
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTInfrastructure Architect - UrgentSA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTPMO CoordinatorACT
- CCTibco Integration Specialist l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystACT
- FTRecruitment ConsultantSA
- FTAsst. Director - Claim Analysis. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- TPProduct ManagerVIC
- FTTelecommunications Installation ManagerSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- FTDigital Sales Account Manager - Global Ecommerce BrandNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProject Engineer - Data & IP NetworksNSW