Raiffeisen Bank required a mobility solution that would both maintain the strict security requirements of the banking industry while delivering the best possible user experience for its employees. Read this case study to see how secure mobility increased efficiency, flexibility and innovation without compromising corporate data security.
Mid-market companies are growing faster than enterprises, making mobile productivity even more crucial. Good Technology surveyed 400+ mid-market organizations to ascertain what they’re doing with mobility, and why MDM and mobile email are only the beginning. Get the results in this research report and see how your organization stacks up.
Successful businesses are empowering their employees to complete vital business transactions any time of day or night from anywhere. Mobility is transforming sales processes, optimizing customer visits, speeding sales cycles, and improving customer satisfaction. Read this paper to learn how to increase productivity and competiveness with secure mobility.
Organizations are moving beyond mobile email to mobile workflows that improve business operations by freeing employees from location and device constraints. Read this paper to see how sales leaders, lawyers, financial advisors, doctors and others are increasing staff productivity, strengthening compliancy and making faster, better-informed decisions with secure mobility.
As one of the largest accounting and business advisory groups in Singapore, CLSF aspired to reduce customer service turnaround time and improve competitiveness by empowering 85% of its work force with on the go productivity. Read how secure mobility helped CLSF reached their goals and increase productivity by 40%.
These days IT teams must support a multiplicity of devices, operating systems and work habits. This paper helps readers learn how best to simplify administration and secure vital data. • To capitalize on mobility, enterprises need to provide employees with access to corporate data and applications anytime, anywhere • Organizations need to expand access to corporate networks without exposing the organization to threats • Organizations must have the flexibility to accommodate a wide range of variables today and lay the groundwork for future developments
Constant connectivity is causing a shift in worker expectations. This whitepaper demonstrates how an effective mobility strategy empowers users and improves business performance without compromising essential IT controls. • Employees and business leaders expect constant connectivity, diverse collaboration tools and on-demand access to enterprise applications • If user expectations don’t align with business requirements, decision makers must find a common ground • By adopting a comprehensive, integrated solution, organizations can quickly and flexibly add new capabilities
As your organization implements BYOD, it’s important to maintain compliance with data security and privacy regulations. This paper provides some key best practices to avoid problems and stay vigilant.
• Poor compliance can result in financial penalties, litigation and damage to your company’s reputation • Make sure you have the IT solutions you need to avoid data leaks, avert data loss and prevent unauthorized access to information • Employ solutions designed to streamline BYOD management and simplify the process of proving compliance
This whitepaper describes how to gain flexible, end-to-end management of the ever-changing mobile workforce landscape with suitable Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM). • Employing best practices can set you on the right course for addressing current needs and planning for the future • Change is the only constant in the mobile workforce landscape with multiple new models per year, frequent OS updates and new vendors emerging • Employees are resistant to corporate security policies and corporate control if it impedes their productivity or personal privacy
Enterprise initiatives designed to facilitate mobility can deliver important benefits to your organisation. This paper suggests best practices for selecting the right devices and implementing the most effective management solutions
• Employees need devices that match preferences while meeting business and IT requirements • You must determine which devices to allow/recommend as part of a choose-your-own-device (CYOD) or member purchase plan (MPP) • IT groups need a solution that can support new technologies that may emerge in the future
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCArcSight Security Engineer - Contract - IT Services - SydneyNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCProject Manager (Event Management)NSW
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- FTChief Architect - Public SectorACT
- TPSOE AdministratorQLD
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCIT Procurement OfficerNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- CCDigital Communications ManagerNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTL1 Application SupportWA
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCCA ITCM / ITCA EngineerNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Test Lead - BRT/UATNSW
- FTSenior Functional Consultant - Data Analytics - TelcoVIC
- TPTechnical Business Analyst - DigitalQLD