Organizations today operate in a Faster Forward world, as they experience a shift towards an increasingly mobile workforce. Following this, an evolving stream of attackers are now targeting mobile devices where they can more easily access a larger number of high-value corporate and government assets. This paper will guide you through finding the right Web security partner that can improve efficiency while reducing risks and improving web experience.
For enterprise IT security organizations, the evolution of applications and threats, coupled with the stagnation of traditional network security technology has resulted in a loss of visibility and control. This paper examines three different organizations, the legacy infrastructure they replaced, the firewalls they deployed and the subsequent savings.
Cybercriminals have increasingly turned their attention to the web, which has become by far the predominant area of attack. Those who would do harm to our computer systems for profit or malice always manage to focus their efforts on our most vulnerable weak spots. Today, that is the web, for a wide number of reasons. Download to find out why and what you can do to protect yourself.
In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
The risks facing high-speed data networks and unencrypted data while in motion are very real and on the rise. As information becomes one of the most valuable ‘off balance sheet’ assets, protection of that information and the investment in it is a paramount obligation of office-holders and management. Read now for a better understanding of the risks to data in motion.
Network hacking and corporate espionage are on the rise and set to intensify. Information security risks remain commonplace, and most organisations need to increase vigilance. This paper has analyses the realistic threats to fibre optic Ethernet networks – both at the LAN and WAN level. Read now.
There’s an old saying that a ship is safe in the harbour, but that’s not what ships are for. The same can be said of enterprise data. If a company’s success is increasingly determined by its ability to act on information, a fundamental requirement of that success is the enablement of unfettered communications between co-workers, partners and clients. Read more.
For many years, organisations have noted that the network is the computer. With that, the network is the data, as data is the gold. Imagine if it occurred that 500 office chairs were stolen, with asset tags. Not really such a big deal, as they are insured. But if a few gigabytes of data are lost from an organisation that can often mean significant impact and consequences. Read more.
Over 95% of businesses unknowingly host compromised endpoints, despite their use of firewalls, intrusion prevention systems (IPS), antivirus and Web gateways.1 Today’s attacks look new and unknown to signature-based tools because the attacks employ advanced malware and zero-day vulnerabilities. To regain the upper hand against next-generation attacks, enterprises must turn to true next-generation protection: signature-less, proactive and real time. Read on.
The data in this presentation is based on actual network traffic. Findings include: Number of social networking applications per organisation; Number of browser-based filesharing applications per organisation; filesharing use for entertainment or work and more. See the results of this Application Usage and Risk Report.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
- Microsoft HoloLens eyes enterprise adoption amid crowded field
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- FTMobile DeveloperAsia
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorVIC
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Support SpecialistACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTProject Manager - FinanceNSW
- PTService Management AnalystSA
- FTSenior UX DesignerAsia
- CCSnr Business AnalystVIC
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service Desk AnalystVIC
- FTMobile Delivery Manager / Studio LeadNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTHands-on Service Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCAgile Business AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Full Stack Java DeveloperNSW