The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCCommercial Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ManagementVIC
- CCProduct Manager - TV and MediaNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- FTProduct LeadVIC
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistQLD
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- TPSAP HR Payroll Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Developer - Financial MarketsNSW
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Platform Developer/ArchitectNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerSA
- FTMarketing Automation DeveloperVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTNode Developer / ArchitectVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)SA
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTDevOps/L2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSolution Architect - Application IntegrationQLD
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect - CloudNSW