The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDesktop Support Technician - onsite Corporate officesVIC
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Workforce ManagementVIC
- CCProject Support CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSQL DeveloperVIC
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSr. Project ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorVIC
- FTVendor Manager / Team Lead - ITIL / ITSMVIC
- CCChange Lead/Senior Change Analyst - Transformation projectNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- CCMEAN Stack DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Solution Architect - ApplicationsNSW
- CCUser Experience ExpertVIC
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW