The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCDigital Project Manager, AgileNSW
- FTIT Helpdesk (Microsoft)NSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTest Manager - Baseline SecurityVIC
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCInformation Management Project Manager (SAP BI)NSW
- CCIP & Fixed Enablement SpecialistVIC
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCFMW DevelopersACT
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCChange CoordinatorNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CC.Net Developer Application DesignerACT
- CCCisco CCIE Certified Network EngineerWA
- CCSenior Back-end .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTService Desk Team LeadNSW
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/SQL) 160721/AP/624Asia
- CCDeployment ManagerACT
- CCAccounts Reconciliation Officer/ AdministratorNSW
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC