The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud.
From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity.
Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- 3 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 4 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google partners with PayPal to bring new checkout options for Android Pay
- Expect prices for PCs and mobile devices to rise this year
- Facebook may use Messenger to push into retail payments
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEngineer/Developer - Comptel - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTStorage Engineer l HDSNSW
- TPLevel 2/3 Desktop Support AnalystVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Security AnalystsACT
- FTSenior PHP Developer / ArchitectQLD
- TPBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FT.Net Developer - work on cutting edge BAU projectsVIC
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analysis | Business Case | ProcurementVIC
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Infrastructure - VirtualizationNSW
- TPSAP Supply Lead - MM/LogisticsQLD
- TPMaster Portfolio SchedulerVIC
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTGeospatial Data AnalystVIC
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCSecurity Specialist - NV1ACT
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW