This webcast explores how All-Flash enterprise storage compares to traditional disk-centric arrays. Learn how to best leverage Flash so databases thrive and limitations of I/O disappear, while exploring the pitfalls and peculiarities of Flash, and how to optimise its performance as a storage solution to ensure reliance, predictability and cost savings for a variety of enterprise workloads.
Data is growing at a tremendous rate, and organisations of every type rely on the timely retrieval of information to facilitate transaction and decision making. Processing powers are also expanding, now equipped with storage efficiency technologies that help simplify the many IT challenges that companies are facing. This white paper describes how proper simple storage efficiency features help you leverage daily storage, maximise capacity and performance optimisation, while reducing power consumption and total cost.
This document provides design guidance, configuration examples and Alcatel-Lucent recommended best practices for WAN optimisation when interconnecting geographically dispersed data centres and when using Citrix® NetScaler® to implement Layer 2 (L2) connectivity across Layer 3 network infrastructure. Download now.
As information technology makes this move to the strategic center of business, leaders can no longer ignore the inefficiencies in today’s approach to computing. Multiple approaches exist as IT and business leaders shift to smarter computing. IBM's expertise in delivering complex solutions throughout infrastructure, middleware and applications—has helped the planet become smarter. Read more.
Given how deeply businesses rely on their SAP systems, it’s simple to see that maximizing performance and uptime is critical. What’s not so simple is figuring out how to understand, let alone optimize, performance in these complex, dynamic, and interrelated ecosystems. This paper offers five best practices that can help administrators more effectively measure and improve SAP performance.
Growth is a sign of health for any organisation, yet for the storage professional, growth comes at a price. Finding places to store growing quantities of information leaves few options besides purchasing additional capacity, optimisation of existing capacity or a hybrid of both. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 BlackBerry Priv review: When old habits die hard
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Google Nexus 6P review: An outstanding multimedia machine
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
- Microsoft plants flagship store on Sydney’s Pitt Street
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NPPVIC
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCOpen_5pm 5th February_Program ArchitectACT
- CCService Delivery Manager - Infrastructure/ApplicationsNSW
- FTCyber Security SpecialistNSW
- CCSharePoint EngineerACT
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- CCRisk AnalystVIC
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCIT Solution Designer (SOA / Web-services)NSW
- CCMultiple Java rolesACT
- CCiOS Developer - New AppNSW
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCProgram Manager - Big Data - Telecommunications - UrgentNSW
- CCSharepoint AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager - DigitalVIC
- CCMid-level DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | Projects & BAU | Coastal Newcastle NSWWA
- CCSolution Architect - Biomedical - South Australia locationSA
- FTProject Manager | Permanent position | NV1 NV2 cleared | Defence | Great cultureACT