It’s estimated that 90% of successful attacks against software vulnerabilities could be prevented with an existing patch or configuration setting. Yet patching is a persistent challenge for IT managers. With the glut of patches released each year, how do you know which ones are truly critical security patches and which ones aren’t? And how can you identify which computers are actually missing the patches they need? This paper details a simple approach to patching that gives you better visibility into and control over patch assessment and compliance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- CCWCAG 2.0 Accessibility TesterNSW
- CCImplementation ManagerVIC
- FTData AnalystsWA
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTSAP FI/CO module- Tester/ Quality AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCWebSphere Message BrokerACT
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCCommunications OfficerACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCCommunications ManagerVIC
- CCSQL Database Administrator - DBANSW
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC