It’s estimated that 90% of successful attacks against software vulnerabilities could be prevented with an existing patch or configuration setting. Yet patching is a persistent challenge for IT managers. With the glut of patches released each year, how do you know which ones are truly critical security patches and which ones aren’t? And how can you identify which computers are actually missing the patches they need? This paper details a simple approach to patching that gives you better visibility into and control over patch assessment and compliance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- These are the 3 big reveals from Microsoft's Surface event
- Apple's Q4 2016 results: Better than expected with 45.5 million iPhones sold, but revenue continues to slide
- DDoS attack shows dangers of IoT 'running rampant'
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTDevelopment Manager - Web, Mobile and CMSNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst - Wealth/Super backgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - HKMAAsia
- FTIntermediate Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- TPChange Manager | GovernmentQLD
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCDigital Marketing StrategistVIC
- CCJava Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Identity Access ManagementACT
- CCBusiness Analyst/Systems Analyst (DW/BI)ACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTMultiple Permanent Project Manager rolesACT
- FTProduct ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Data AnalystVIC
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCSiteCore CMS Content Support Officer - contract Initially - SydneyNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementACT
- FTTechnical Delivery Manager - Network & VoiceQLD
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperVIC