Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
The strategy-to-success framework consists of six interrelated management processes that each results in a key business output. These outputs provide the intelligence and information needed to manage a company for excellence. Organizations that follow best practices for each step in the strategy-to-success cycle manage their performance effectively and set themselves up for long-term success. This paper will outline the process for achieving management excellence.
Nucleus Research examines new technologies and tools that are improving sales managers’ ability to measure and enhance the performance of their sales teams. Nucleus sees the future of sales performance management as integrated with CRM and collaboration technologies, enhancing managers' ability to provide real-time coaching and motivation in context to drive better sales behaviors and, ultimately, better sales results.
Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Challenges: - Legacy disk-based SAN performance plummeted with the addition of just 10 VDI users. - The management complexities of the legacy disk-based SAN did not allow for a "set-it-and-forget-it" operation, but the organization required simplicity. Results: - Currently supporting 250 virtual desktops, with more to be deployed - Reduced latency to sub-millisecond - Dramatically simplified storage management - Achieved 12-to-1 data reduction
This step by step guide to the Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework offers a process by which companies can achieve Management Excellence. The Strategy-to-Success (S2S) framework expands the scope of traditional performance management to offer a framework by which companies can deliver Management Excellence. Read on.
Midsize organisations are uniquely positioned to take advantage of a performance management approach to business. Compared with larger companies, they have more agility to bring information and people together and respond faster to changing market conditions. With one performance management solution, midsize companies can turn disconnected data into information, turn information into valuable insight and turn insight into action.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCAgile TesterNSW
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTJunior / Trainee Storage AdministratorNSW
- CCIngres DeveloperWA
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- TPIT Project OfficerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTData Integration or Big Data Specialist (Sales) - Permanent - SydneyNSW
- TPSenior UI Front End DeveloperQLD
- FTAGILE Implementation ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Manager AnalyticsVIC
- CCIT Service Design Analyst- ITSMNSW
- TPData CoordinatorVIC