Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
EMC has embarked on a journey that will prove IT transformation starts at home. This whitepaper studies the internal strategy adopted by EMC to embrace the private cloud in order to fulfil the ultimate vision of end-to-end, on demand self service provisioning of IT services to all EMC business units. All aspects of the journey to date, which commenced in 2004 are detailed, demonstrating how the company has thus far saved $104.5 million, including an estimated $88.3 million in capital equipment cost avoidance and $16.2 million of operating cost reduction due to increased data centre power, cooling and space efficiency.
This paper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model; popular approaches to building an infrastructure platform, and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support demand with dynamic business agility.
This whitepaper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support business demand with dynamic business agility.
Today customers look to engage with organizations through an increasing number of channels – and expect more from every customer service and support experience. A strategically implemented knowledge management initiative for both the contact center and Web self-service channels offers a powerful answer to this growing need to do more with less. However, a poorly implemented initiative can have a negative impact – increasing call and Web session time and frustrating both customers and agents alike. This eBook sets out 5 simple steps for optimizing customer service and support with an effective, best-practice-led knowledge management initiative.
Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
Learn how you can harness the power of the cloud to run your business more effectively and lower upfront costs. Oracle ERP Cloud Service offers a comprehensive, enterprise-grade cloud that can transform back office operations and allow you to focus on running your business.
Even though the Global Cloud Security Software market is currently growing at a rate of over 25%, the market is pegged with strong growth inhibitors, including the lack of awareness among end-users about the risks associated with cloud computing. In this whitepaper, we look at the market as a whole and its direction into the future.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- That moment when you realize you're exchanging emails with a robot
- Google's Inbox uses machine learning to speed up email replies
- Google's Gmail finally adds the ability to block email, but there's a better way
- New Cryptolocker variant discovered targeting Australians
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTJr .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- FTAutomation Tester- C#, Selenium | Cloud Based Finance SolutionsNSW
- CCOracle/Java/Applications DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT