This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
Developing effective private cloud management and implementation plans is a top priority for many IT decision makers. Highly integrated management environments can monitor and optimize complex, heterogeneous private cloud applications, while infrastructure can provide IT staff with self-service provisioning capabilities and tools to automate many routine processes and workflows. This white paper discusses industry-wide views on private cloud management trends and priorities, while case studies highlight the benefits of using enhanced architecture and highlight the lessons learned.
Customer engagement is rapidly shifting, and one of the biggest challenges companies are facing is figuring out how to serve consumers in this new digital environment. Implementing and managing new channels needs to be economically palatable, without any disruption to existing customer care practices. This business guide provides insight into how best to deploy customer service in the cloud, detailing the four phases of an evolved customer experience management strategy.
Even though the Global Cloud Security Software market is currently growing at a rate of over 25%, the market is pegged with strong growth inhibitors, including the lack of awareness among end-users about the risks associated with cloud computing. In this whitepaper, we look at the market as a whole and its direction into the future.
This paper presents IDC's insights about implementing an internal or "private" cloud technology model; popular approaches to building an infrastructure platform, and how this strategy can allow IT organizations to respond to and support demand with dynamic business agility.
Today customers look to engage with organizations through an increasing number of channels – and expect more from every customer service and support experience. A strategically implemented knowledge management initiative for both the contact center and Web self-service channels offers a powerful answer to this growing need to do more with less. However, a poorly implemented initiative can have a negative impact – increasing call and Web session time and frustrating both customers and agents alike. This eBook sets out 5 simple steps for optimizing customer service and support with an effective, best-practice-led knowledge management initiative.
Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
Learn how you can harness the power of the cloud to run your business more effectively and lower upfront costs. Oracle ERP Cloud Service offers a comprehensive, enterprise-grade cloud that can transform back office operations and allow you to focus on running your business.
EMC has embarked on a journey that will prove IT transformation starts at home. This whitepaper studies the internal strategy adopted by EMC to embrace the private cloud in order to fulfil the ultimate vision of end-to-end, on demand self service provisioning of IT services to all EMC business units. All aspects of the journey to date, which commenced in 2004 are detailed, demonstrating how the company has thus far saved $104.5 million, including an estimated $88.3 million in capital equipment cost avoidance and $16.2 million of operating cost reduction due to increased data centre power, cooling and space efficiency.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCTesting and Support Services ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Architect, Financial MarketsNSW
- CCProgram Manager BankingNSW
- TPLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Digital DesignerVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTDigital Delivery and Engagement OfficersVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Process Transformation / AutomationVIC
- TPIT Document Writer And TrainerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultant - SYDNEY ROLE (baseline clearance)ACT
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTIT Client Support AnalystNSW
- CCFinancial AnalystNSW