No two companies are alike, but if the goal is more effective project and portfolio management, the key business process requirements are the same. So, how do you get started? How do you prioritise which issues to address first? What are the risks and potential rewards? What can you do yourself and where can you need help? In this whitepaper, we provide important insights into the root causes of project failures and potential misalignments with business unit expectations. Click to download!
Business resilience management is the holistic management of the processes to help identify potential risks based on impacts that threaten an organisation. One of the most critical aspects of achieving business resilience, a strong BRM program, can help enable organisations to more rapidly adapt and respond to risks and opportunities in order to maintain continuous business operations, be a more trusted partner and enable growth. Read more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)SA
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- CCJunior BI / Data Analytics Analyst - contract - SydneyNSW
- FTLife/400 Testers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- TPProgram ManagerNSW
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- FTSecurity Solutions Architect - Consultancy - Permanent - Sydney CBDNSW
- TPFinancial Project management - Multiple grant programsNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Transition and Organisational Change ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- TP.Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW