Carphone Warehouse is the largest independent telecommunications retailer in Europe with over 2,000 stores and 10 million subscribers across 8 countries. Connected World Services, its B2B division, recently looked at how to build a predictable and dependable retail sales platform that was both error-free and have greater visualisation across multiple platforms. Find out how!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- FTIT Service Desk AnalystNSW
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTProduct Owner - MarketingNSW
- FTTechnical COE SpecialistACT
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- FT.Net Developer (WebAPI / Entity Framework / SQL Server)NSW
- CCProject Analyst/ CoordinatorVIC
- CCETL Developer - Tableau FocusNSW
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTIT Senior Business Analyst (12M)NSW
- FTJunior Web DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT