Using mobile applications is much more than a trend these days - it’s a way of life. This whitepaper reviews key mobile trends and analyses how performance testers must change their testing methodologies to ensure they are accounting for the changes caused by mobile usage. Find out how your mobile application can meet user expectations.
Even though mobility is typically driven from outside the traditional IT, IT has to be in complete control when it comes to mobilising IT management. It is important for this enterprise function to be prepared to address the challenges of employee use of mobile devices in their business. In this whitepaper, we look at what IT requires in order to adopt BYOD and meet the needs of IT management.
Just about everything is going mobile, in order to drive efficiency and generate more revenue. Importantly, mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. In this whitepaper, we discuss key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments and leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Click to download.
Whether you want to map directions, find a restaurant, look up your flight details, see where your next meeting is, or just check your email, chances are you do it on your smartphone. Just about everything is going mobile. Industries such as retail and financial services are going mobile to increase efficiency and generate more revenue. Mobile business apps and mobile enterprise apps have the potential to transform organisations. This whitepaper discusses key mobile trends and analyses how financial services organisations must change their IT application development, testing, monitoring, and management methodologies while extending their services to multi-client mobile environments, leveraging both Native and Mobile‑oriented Web apps. Read now.
The rapid pace of mobile apps demands new approaches to functional testing. To bring high-quality software to market quickly, your organisation needs a strategy that moves you beyond the limitations of testing on devices you manage in an internal lab. In this whitepaper, we look at how to test an application in a realistic environment and how to simplify and accelerate the testing process. Click to download.
In the context of traditional practices, mobile applications are disruptive and difficult to monitor. Mobile applications, whether they support employees or customers, further complicate the performance monitoring in several ways. In this whitepaper, we look at five mobile issues that arise in mobile application testing and ways to resolve the issue. Click to download.
There is no question that mobile computing is growing at an exponential rate. This rapid transformation has seen security concerns outpaced by the ease of use, flexibility, and productivity of mobile devices. When vulnerabilities are exploited, the security of mission-critical data becomes a serious concern. In this whitepaper, we look at three of the top mobile application security threats facing businesses today and how best to mitigate the risk. Click to download.
We put lots of things on the balance sheet, even goodwill and other intangible assets. Your brand and reputation may or may not show up in the books, but they always have financial implications for your organisation. When security breaches occur, they can be adversely affected, with dire results. In this whitepaper, we look at how you can protect yourself from security problems that could send your reputation plummeting? Click to download
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTest ManagerWA
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- CCAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2QLD
- FTSalesforce AdministratorQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)NSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- TPAgile Business AnalystQLD
- TPProduct Owner - Cloud SolutionsQLD
- FTIT Project Coordinator - Mascot/AlexandriaNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)WA
- CCSenior Storage System Engineer - Tivoli Storage SpecialistNSW
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCStorage System EngineerNSW
- CCSQL Database Administrator (DBA)NSW
- TPSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Development Executive - Queensland Public SectorQLD
- FTMicrosoft ProgrammerSA