In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
In this whitepaper, we look at how to help enterprises overcome the complex data and threat security risks that inhibit them from adopting cloud computing. We find out how enterprise companies need a validated set of trusted security tools that compliments your internal IT controls, helps you overcome fear about cloud security, and enhances your ability to fully embrace cloud computing. Learn more.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In this second installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Financial Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance. Read on.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
In this third installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Risk Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance.
Many of the traditional security threats that have been prevalent over the last several years are continuing to evolve and spread. Because it is unrealistic to avoid new connection-enabling technologies, business executives can address emerging security risks by: building a proactive security intelligence capability; developing a unified view of all endpoints, including mobile devices; protecting information assets at the database level; and creating safer social habits. Read on to find out more about these emerging security trends and risks.
This report assesses the current state and effectiveness of vulnerability management.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- 2 Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- 3 LG G6 phone: full, in-depth review
- 4 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Drupal fixes critical access bypass vulnerability
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- Microsoft will cut services to standalone Office users so they’ll subscribe to Office 365
- Microsoft commits to a permament schedule for new Windows 10, Office updates
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSystems AdministratorNSW
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTDesktop Support/ Field Services EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- FTICT Transformation Integration ManagerNSW
- FTSenior ICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTWintel EngineerNSW
- FTSAP ABAP Technical specialistACT
- CCEngineer/Developer - Splunk - TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 2 Software & Hardware Support position.VIC
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP Full Stack DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP ISU Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTFront End Web DeveloperACT
- FTNetwork Engineer - CCNP - WeipaQLD
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerACT
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTVDI EngineerACT
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers x4!QLD
- TPBusiness Analyst (BI Focus)WA
- TPSolution ArchitectVIC