In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
In this whitepaper, we look at how to help enterprises overcome the complex data and threat security risks that inhibit them from adopting cloud computing. We find out how enterprise companies need a validated set of trusted security tools that compliments your internal IT controls, helps you overcome fear about cloud security, and enhances your ability to fully embrace cloud computing. Learn more.
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In this second installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Financial Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance. Read on.
In the first of a whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Information Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives principled performance. Read on.
In this third installment of the Critical Conversations whitepaper series, OCEG describes the conversations a Chief Risk Officer must have with enterprise executives to successfully participate in the development and implementation of an integrated governance, risk management and compliance (GRC) capability that drives Principled Performance.
Many of the traditional security threats that have been prevalent over the last several years are continuing to evolve and spread. Because it is unrealistic to avoid new connection-enabling technologies, business executives can address emerging security risks by: building a proactive security intelligence capability; developing a unified view of all endpoints, including mobile devices; protecting information assets at the database level; and creating safer social habits. Read on to find out more about these emerging security trends and risks.
This report assesses the current state and effectiveness of vulnerability management.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP begins selling its Jet Fusion 3D printer; says it's 50% cheaper, 10X faster than others
- Are you ready for the enterprise wearables boom?
- IBM makes quantum computing available in the cloud
- What Apple's first down quarter in 13 years really means
- A new AMD licensing deal could create more x86 rivals for Intel
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- CCTechnology and Security ArchitectACT
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/ SQL*PLUS/PL/SQL/PRO*C) 160617/AP/983Asia
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSolution Architect / Designer - Cyber SecurityNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160630/SITA/642Asia
- FTJava DeveloperAsia
- CCICT PreSales SpecialistVIC
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA / SQL) 160621/JP/224Asia
- FTMobility Developer x 2 - iOS and Android positions available!NSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD