Organisations of all sizes are becoming victims to cybercriminals, data breaches, information theft and security risks. But before you go out and spend a fortune on security software, solutions and consultants, the starting point is to identify and measure your business’s exposure to those risks. In this whitepaper, “Exploring, Identifying and Measuring” risk, we examine how to identify risk and share an approach for identifying and measuring risk in your organisation.
One of the problems for CIOs today is whether to concentrate on regulatory compliance or information security. The two are bound together since security will provide compliance; but unfortunately, compliance will not necessarily provide security. Compliance is needed to meet legal or regulatory requirements. Security is needed to protect the business. Good governance is what a company needs to ensure both. Find out more on how information governance software is the simplest way for organisations to eliminate risk and communicate with confidence.
In the past, protection used to come from Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solutions, which used content inspection and applied a rules set to whether the information can be sent outside the organisation. Today, Adaptive Redaction is the next generation of DLP technology which enables content to be modified automatically based on policy and permit constant collaboration with external organisations. Find out more about this insurance and how critical information doesn't have to be at risk.
Government organisations are frequently at the forefront of cyber-attacks and are often under the close scrutiny of regulators. Because of the nature of the information they hold, there is also a huge risk from data leaks and the corresponding loss in trust from citizens as well as financial penalties that are imposed should a breach occur. Find out more how you can ensure that critical information is adequately and cost effectively protected at all times. Click to download!
Overall, DLP is a great security technology, but it is far from being a complete solution that can secure a network. In this whitepaper, we list the steps that are a part of a formal DLP rollout. By taking such a tactical approach to DLP, you can ensure that it really does prevent your data from being lost. Read now.
As different technology trends create new challenges and complexity for all organisations, they now must address the threats that reside much closer to home. In this research paper, conducted by Loudhouse, we identify the extent to which internal security threats are affecting different organisations and, in turn, how these are being managed. Click to download!
Is your firm ticking all the boxes when it comes to information security? For the last several years, governments and industry groups have been increasing the level of regulation for companies, forcing them to prove that they have the proper controls in place. Find out how to encourage a culture of compliance and avoid the painful path of fines and bad press. Click to Download!
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCSenior Project AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Technical LeadVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCPerformance Test AnalystVIC
- CCData Surveyor, Data Analyst, Electrical backgroundNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Developer - .NETNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer/ArchitectVIC
- FTUI DeveloperVIC
- CCDevelopment Manager / Engineering Manager - Canberra RoleNSW
- FTEnd Point Security AdministratorACT
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)QLD
- FTSecurity Operations EngineerNSW
- TPFull Stack Web DeveloperNSW