The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors. Click to Download!
The web is a highly interactive, sophisticated and increasingly mission-critical platform. As online collaboration has matured and become more and more integral to many people’s lives, companies are increasingly using such technologies to connect more effectively with their customers, suppliers and partners. This short guide outlines 10 simple steps to best practice in web security. Find out how to stay in-front of your competitors
Over the past year, the IT security space has had numerous mainstream headlines. From the discovery of sophisticated toolkits with ominous names like Flame to cross-platform zero-day vulnerabilities, both consumers and corporations were inundated with advisories and alerts regarding emerging threats. The frequency of data breaches and incidents, continue their upward trajectory and have already hit new highs in 2011. Click to download!
When considering whether or not to move to the cloud, there’s many questions you need to consider, and it’s unlikely that any single vendor will provide all the answers. This whitepaper provides your organisation a detailed list of security considerations to discuss both internally and with transparent vendors. Finding the right answers will help you develop a proper risk assessment and make informed decisions about cloud computing in your business.
In the context of traditional practices, mobile applications are disruptive and difficult to monitor. Mobile applications, whether they support employees or customers, further complicate the performance monitoring in several ways. In this whitepaper, we look at five mobile issues that arise in mobile application testing and ways to resolve the issue. Click to download.
The rapid pace of mobile apps demands new approaches to functional testing. To bring high-quality software to market quickly, your organisation needs a strategy that moves you beyond the limitations of testing on devices you manage in an internal lab. In this whitepaper, we look at how to test an application in a realistic environment and how to simplify and accelerate the testing process. Click to download.
Businesses face a constantly evolving threat landscape. One of the greatest challenges is presented by advanced persistent threats (APTs), which are sophisticated, multi‐faceted attacks targeting a particular organisation. Mitigating the risk of APTs requires advances beyond traditional layered security to include real‐time threat management. This whitepaper describes the nature of APTs, the risks they pose to businesses, and techniques for blocking, detecting, and containing APTs and other emerging threats. Click to download!
The tremendous growth of data has created unprecedented challenges for businesses security. Striking a balance between opportunity and reputational risk requires a comprehensive strategy that incorporates business resiliency with dependable backup and restore policies for systems and processes. Find out more!
With the growing transition to a more online existence, users need to be more conscious about leading and protecting our online identity. This Manifesto sets out a plan to reduce the real and growing risks we face as individuals, businesses and governments, to make us cyber-resilient.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMid-level .NET or Java Developer/Programmer - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- TPSharePoint DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- CCSenior Change Manager - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager - Wealth/ AdviceNSW
- FTInfrastructure AnalystQLD
- CCEPAS Technical Support OfficersNSW
- CCMedical Imaging Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTService Lifecycle Management LeadVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCLearning & Development SpecialistNSW
- FTCampaign AnalystVIC
- FTCustomer Support/Helpdesk Support SpecialistQLD
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW
- CCPerformance TesterVIC
- FT2nd Line Engineer - CitrixVIC
- CCSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- FTPrincipal Product Manager | Cloud | Managed ServicesNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC