This white paper examines the five key characteristics of software that can meet these challenges successfully, and specifically considers the capability of Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer software to meet these demands. Read on.
This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
A Cross-Industry Survey And Analysis
The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework and analysis to evaluate the potential financial impact of switching from legacy email and productivity solutions to Google Apps.
As you know, application management and deployment are only getting more difficult. Your applications have complex requirements that are rapidly changing, and the changes required will accelerate as development practices become more agile and applications become more dynamic. This paper outlines four key steps you can take to automate application management and deployment so you can quickly deploy and manage application operations for the business users you support whether they are in traditional, virtualised, or cloud environments. Click to download!
Use this infographic to introduce yourself to Social Relationship Management (SRM). With this step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to engage with social fans, develop and monetize those relationships, and deliver ROI over the long term.
As IT’s traditional role of providing infrastructure services is evolving to acting as a broker and consumer of other services from third-party cloud environments, IT performance will quickly result on delivering the right service from the right place at the right time. As IT can extend its existing premises-based best practice to external cloud providers, it can ensure that the process is done according to company policies with little disruption to existing operations. Click to find out more.
The firewall market has traditionally been a staple, yet, mature market within the security space with little innovation being introduced. However, with the rapid change in the technology and threat landscape, a newer breed of of innovation focussing on applications visibility and control, termed Next Generation Firewalls has surfaced. This paper examines how Next Generation Firewalls can help organisations identify and block threat, while at the same time enforcing policies at an application level and ultimately helping organisations reduce the number of security devices and thus, saving costs.
According to ESG research, virtualisation technology investments top the priority list in 2010 as nearly 60% of large and small organisations will increase their spending on virtualisation technology. Why? Because its optimisation and efficiency benefits are measurable and real. Learn how this can be true.
IT Process Automation is a fact of life for IT organisations delivering business services that their companies depend on. IT Process Automation (ITPA) has been proven to deliver significant benefits from increased reliability to cost savings. This paper, by Dimensional Research, is based on in-depth interviews with 14 customers using different Operations Management solutions and investigates this question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Read now.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTProcess Analysts, Wealth ManagementVIC
- CCSenior Networks EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Specialist, Identity and Acess ManagementVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCService Monitoring Specialist - Information SecurityNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- CCTeam Lead / Senior Software Engineer - C/C++ / Web ServicesNSW
- FTMigration ArchitectSA
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior / Lead UX DesignerNSW
- CCSenior UX DesignerNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- CCAPI DeveloperSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - BI, DataNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Customer SupportQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterNSW
- CCDesktop Deployment EngineerWA
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD