This white paper examines the five key characteristics of software that can meet these challenges successfully, and specifically considers the capability of Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer software to meet these demands. Read on.
This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
A Cross-Industry Survey And Analysis
The purpose of this study is to provide readers with a framework and analysis to evaluate the potential financial impact of switching from legacy email and productivity solutions to Google Apps.
As you know, application management and deployment are only getting more difficult. Your applications have complex requirements that are rapidly changing, and the changes required will accelerate as development practices become more agile and applications become more dynamic. This paper outlines four key steps you can take to automate application management and deployment so you can quickly deploy and manage application operations for the business users you support whether they are in traditional, virtualised, or cloud environments. Click to download!
Use this infographic to introduce yourself to Social Relationship Management (SRM). With this step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to engage with social fans, develop and monetize those relationships, and deliver ROI over the long term.
As IT’s traditional role of providing infrastructure services is evolving to acting as a broker and consumer of other services from third-party cloud environments, IT performance will quickly result on delivering the right service from the right place at the right time. As IT can extend its existing premises-based best practice to external cloud providers, it can ensure that the process is done according to company policies with little disruption to existing operations. Click to find out more.
The firewall market has traditionally been a staple, yet, mature market within the security space with little innovation being introduced. However, with the rapid change in the technology and threat landscape, a newer breed of of innovation focussing on applications visibility and control, termed Next Generation Firewalls has surfaced. This paper examines how Next Generation Firewalls can help organisations identify and block threat, while at the same time enforcing policies at an application level and ultimately helping organisations reduce the number of security devices and thus, saving costs.
According to ESG research, virtualisation technology investments top the priority list in 2010 as nearly 60% of large and small organisations will increase their spending on virtualisation technology. Why? Because its optimisation and efficiency benefits are measurable and real. Learn how this can be true.
IT Process Automation is a fact of life for IT organisations delivering business services that their companies depend on. IT Process Automation (ITPA) has been proven to deliver significant benefits from increased reliability to cost savings. This paper, by Dimensional Research, is based on in-depth interviews with 14 customers using different Operations Management solutions and investigates this question by looking at the actual benefits achieved by those customers’ live implementations. Read now.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- FTNetApp Storage ConsultantWA
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCData Analyst | Data Feeds | Catalogue and MapNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader Full Stack, Python, FinanceNSW
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- FTBackup ConsultantWA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA