Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
This white paper details how a 100% Flash-based scale-out enterprise storage array delivers high levels of performance and scalability; brings new levels of ease-of-use to SAN storage, while offering new features that help to deliver advanced performance and cost savings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 2 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
- 3 Sony Xperia X Performance review: Sony’s most disappointing product in years
- 4 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 5 Huawei Mate 8 review: probably the best all-round Android phone you can buy
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Logistic and TransportVIC
- CCService Management Specialist / ITILNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- FTSQL DATA AnalyticsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCUX / UI Visual DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Automation Engineer / TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL/Web) 160719/P/741Asia
- CCTest Lead-Agile, SCRUM, HP QC, JIRA, UX Government backgroundNSW
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - End-User ComputingNSW
- FTCisco IP Telephony EngineerNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCMiddleware ConsultantVIC
- CCAgile Scrum MasterACT
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW