This white paper details how a 100% Flash-based scale-out enterprise storage array delivers high levels of performance and scalability; brings new levels of ease-of-use to SAN storage, while offering new features that help to deliver advanced performance and cost savings.
Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- San Francisco’s Muni transit system reportedly hit by ransomware
- How to make home IoT more secure: Assume the worst
- Researchers build undetectable rootkit for programmable logic controllers
- Google clashes with Microsoft over Windows flaw disclosure
- Lost thumb drives bedevil US banking agency
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTLead Enterprise Solution Architect - CloudNSW
- CCNetwork Support EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTStorage Specialist - Hitachi, 3PAR (Commvault Backup)NSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectVIC
- FTLicensing SpecialistVIC
- CCProject Administrator-NSW
- FTSalesforce Solutions Architect/DeveloperNSW
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- CCIdentity and Access Management SMENSW
- FTSenior WebSphere Portal Technical LeadNSW
- FTExperienced .NET DevelopersQLD
- FTLead Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderVIC
- FTDesktop Support Team LeaderQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectACT
- FTSME Senior Financial Planner - MelbourneVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreVIC
- FTIndustry Engagement ManagerVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorNSW