Opportunities to truly innovate are rare. Yet today, Flash technology has created the opportunity to not only deliver massive I/O performance, but to transform ease-of-use, array capabilities and business value. Welcome to the 100% Flash Enterprise Storage Array – where unimaginable performance is only the start.
This white paper details how a 100% Flash-based scale-out enterprise storage array delivers high levels of performance and scalability; brings new levels of ease-of-use to SAN storage, while offering new features that help to deliver advanced performance and cost savings.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 4 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Despite concerns, analysts expect an OK for AT&T-Time Warner deal
- DNA testing for jobs may be on its way, warns Gartner
- Gartner: A.I. to become a top business investment priority
- Thanks to Facebook, voter registrations surge
- Google Photos begins creating animations from videos, gets smarter about fixing sideways pictures
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerWA
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing ConsultantACT
- CCQuality Assurance LeadNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Windows Server) 161031/AP/962Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantVIC
- FTMid to senior Java Software EngineerNSW
- FTDirector Data AnalyticsACT
- CCTechnical Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectNSW
- FTBI Developer-Micro-strategyNSW
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- FTBI Analyst - Data and FraudNSW
- FTWebSphere MQ Application SupportVIC
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - Data Migration - Financial ServicesNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCWindows EngineerACT