In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
A true 360 degree view of the customer is a win-win situation for all parties involved: buyers benefit from better service and efficiency, and sellers derive improved loyalty and, inevitably, more repeat business from established cutomers. This report will explore how Best-in-Class companies take a holistic approach to providing a complete, accurate and integrated view of customers to improve satisfaction and retention without losing sight of customer profitability.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCIAM Technical Specialist/ConsultantWA
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- CCDevOps EngineerWA
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCSecurity Administrator - CheckpointVIC
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCUI DesignerNSW
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)NSW
- FTCommercial, Contract, Vendor ManagementVIC
- CCOnsite Level 2 Desktop SupportNSW
- CCLotus Notes DeveloperNSW
- FTInfrastructure Team LeadVIC
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- FTProduct Designer - UIVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW