A true 360 degree view of the customer is a win-win situation for all parties involved: buyers benefit from better service and efficiency, and sellers derive improved loyalty and, inevitably, more repeat business from established cutomers. This report will explore how Best-in-Class companies take a holistic approach to providing a complete, accurate and integrated view of customers to improve satisfaction and retention without losing sight of customer profitability.
In a volatile and hyper-competitive market, delivering exceptional multichannel customer service consistently is essential. But delivering world-class service on tight budgets and to even tighter deadlines is a tough challenge for even the largest organizations. That’s why so many of the world’s most successful organizations choose to deliver customer service in the cloud. This eBook is a short introduction on how IT helps drive value for the business through cloud-based customer service solutions.
This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Sales people spend more time out of the office than in. When they are out of the office, they need information at their fingertips, whether it is viewing information on potential clients, editing documents, taking notes and contact management. In this whitepaper, we look at the level of access needed by workers on the road, and how enterprises can deliver a more mobile, collaborative and data-rich business world. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Top 30 AWS cloud services
- The Good Guys take serious aim at ASX listing
- Google Daydreams about VR, and enterprises take note
- Microsoft pledges to use more renewable energy in its data centers
- Google's mobile productivity apps bury Microsoft's
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical Service LeadNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - NV2ACT
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCOpen Source Specialist / Senior ConsultantQLD
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCSenior BA - Enterprise DataNSW
- FTSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCChange Manager- ProcurementNSW
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Marketing SystemsNSW
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW