Shane Gaffney, head of IT operations explain how HP Business Service Manager solutions have helped Vodafone to transform from a reactive to a proactive IT Operations function, and to align their priorities to match the business and drive business value, delivering 300% ROI in one year. Download today.
Due to the increasing complexity and demands of IT services, IT departments have rarely been as burdened as they are today. This survey has found that best practice is to adopt standards-based strategies in order to automate simplify IT service management. Click to find out how to decrease costs and boost productivity!
Service management platforms have a vital role to play, but in most organisations, they’re not living up to expectations—delivering far too much complexity and cost, and far too little business value. This proves true even in organisations that have migrated to new solutions in recent years. This paper outlines why legacy service desks and even newer platforms have not delivered on expectations, it describes the requirements for a service desk solution to be truly effective in today’s business environment and it details how Nimsoft Service Desk delivers on these key requirements.
For years, many support teams have been hamstrung by their traditional service desk platforms, which require complex, time-consuming coding for virtually every aspect of customisation. This paper can show how organisations can complete their initial deployments quickly, easily and adapt efficiently to the evolving needs of the business with Nimsoft Service Desk.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Team LeaderNSW
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- CCVideo Conferencing - PABX , Cisco, Polycom and Nortel/AvaNSW
- CCTechnical Change Manager- Electrical Network EngineeringSA
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSoftware DeveloperWA
- CCSoftware Engineer - Submarine simulation and testingVIC
- FTTraining & Implementation Manager, PlatformNSW
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTCloud Automation EngineerSA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - SQLNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst- System/ Solution DevelopmentNSW
- CCSenior Technical Business AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTFinancial Planner - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Software Engineer Developer | 6mthsVIC
- FTSENIOR DEVELOPERQLD
- CCAPI DeveloperOther