This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
- Which is the best Mac to learn programming and coding: Buying advice for Mac coders
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- CCApplication Specialist (Cerner) - Brisbane basedOther
- CCProject Manager - Procurement System ImplementationNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- TPJava Developer - ContractQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst **FIFO TO MONGOLIA**WA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Engineer -SOE/VDIACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerWA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTLevel 1/2 Service Desk AnalystQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCIT Systems AnalystNSW
- CCExchange EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTPractice AdvisorQLD
- CCProgress DeveloperQLD
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager - Security Operations CentreVIC
- FTProject Manager / Senior Business AnalystSA