Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Business leaders understand the value proposition of the social web. CIOs know the risks. Flexible policies and context-aware content inspection mean you no longer need to choose between free flowing communications or unacceptable risk. Read more.
There have been numerous high profile stories in the press where social media has been instrumental in not only causing public chaos and destruction, Unless an employer is fully aware of and alive to the potential uses and misuses of social media, it will not be able to detect it or prevent it. Read more.
This policy applies to your use, access and disclosure of messages composed, sent or received using your computer systems and/or internet use. The policy aims to protect our business systems for our mutual benefit and applies to both internal and external communications and to all employees who work for us. Read more.
The purpose of this Policy is not to stop an individual from using these SMAS but to encourage the use of them in a manner which does not cause offence and which protects them and the company from risks. Read more.
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
This whitepaper introduces EMC Fully Automated Storage Tiering for Virtual Pools (Fast VP) technology and describes its features and implementation. Details on how to work with the product in the Uniphere operating environment are discussed, and usage guidance and major customer benefits are also included.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
This resource provides a clear description of the developments over the last decade in harnessing the wild proliferation of digital content in a modern corporate environment. From creation at the keyboard to mobile cameras, from email and the early Web through to interactive social media, from word search to retrieval in context and from isolated business process solutions through to enterprise-wide fully integrated collaborative systems, this volume is the guidebook to the technology necessary to the knowledge organization.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- HP partners with Intel to invigorate STEM (+4 photos)
- NBN set to hit 1 million connections
- nbn on track to meet its financial year plan: Bill Morrow
- 5 products Intel could cut in its reshuffle
- Bitcoin exchanges set to be covered by anti-money-laundering rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- CCJava Developer / DevOps | FINEOS Application | Long Term ContractNSW
- CCInstructional DesignerQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer, renewable contractAsia
- FTSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCProject Coordinator- PRINCE2 & Portal/Website/Digital bckgNSW
- CCWebOps EngineerVIC
- FTGeneral Manager: Applications DevelopmentVIC
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - Digital/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCAdobe Experience Manager AEM / CQ5 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCUAT Test AnalystWA
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL/J2EE) 160511/AP/522Asia
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCBusiness AnalystSA
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCOperational Team LeadVIC
- CCFront end web developer - JUNE / JULY STARTACT
- CCEnterprise Architect (Security)NSW