Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Business leaders understand the value proposition of the social web. CIOs know the risks. Flexible policies and context-aware content inspection mean you no longer need to choose between free flowing communications or unacceptable risk. Read more.
There have been numerous high profile stories in the press where social media has been instrumental in not only causing public chaos and destruction, Unless an employer is fully aware of and alive to the potential uses and misuses of social media, it will not be able to detect it or prevent it. Read more.
This policy applies to your use, access and disclosure of messages composed, sent or received using your computer systems and/or internet use. The policy aims to protect our business systems for our mutual benefit and applies to both internal and external communications and to all employees who work for us. Read more.
The purpose of this Policy is not to stop an individual from using these SMAS but to encourage the use of them in a manner which does not cause offence and which protects them and the company from risks. Read more.
The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
This whitepaper introduces EMC Fully Automated Storage Tiering for Virtual Pools (Fast VP) technology and describes its features and implementation. Details on how to work with the product in the Uniphere operating environment are discussed, and usage guidance and major customer benefits are also included.
Bringing your own device to work — BYOD — is not something that an enterprise’s IT organisation has to plan for in the future. The truth about BYOD is that in most organisations, it’s not an emerging trend — it’s already been happening for quite some time. Read this report now to learn about how Australian IT Executives and business leaders are using mobility to generate value within their businesses.
This resource provides a clear description of the developments over the last decade in harnessing the wild proliferation of digital content in a modern corporate environment. From creation at the keyboard to mobile cameras, from email and the early Web through to interactive social media, from word search to retrieval in context and from isolated business process solutions through to enterprise-wide fully integrated collaborative systems, this volume is the guidebook to the technology necessary to the knowledge organization.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® Portable SSD
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LastPass is scrambling to fix another serious vulnerability
- Blockchain can help secure medical devices, improve patient privacy
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- Russia will strike US elections again, FBI warns
- ASIC to offer blockchain guidance to businesses
PCW Evaluation Team
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst Programmer - Financial - Contract - ParramattaNSW
- FTProcurement Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator/AdministratorNSW
- CCFrom Security Operations to Technical Business Analyst, make the move now!NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst- Data GovernanceNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- FTSAP Payroll and Time ConsultantVIC
- TPTechnical ManagerNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- FT.Net Solutions DeveloperSA
- FTKey Account ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSalesforce Functional AnalystNSW
- FTAEM Architect - Blue Chip companyNSW
- FTSecurity Manager (Adviser)ACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOracle eBusiness Functional Consultant. (Procurement)NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCPeoplesoft ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business Analyst AgileQLD
- FTRecords Management Adviser - EL1ACT
- CCApplication Support Specialist- Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW