The CMO Council has partnered with SAP to bring you this report on how to map the operational gap in customer insight and experience, including detailed findings from a 32-question online audit of 245 senior marketing executives across 16 countries.
This year the Super Bowl and all the surrounding activity just didn’t live up to the hype. The game was a blowout, the commercials were not as strong as previous years, and the broadcast was disappointing. Despite that brands found ways to engage on social channels and extend the reach of their hefty investment. Social messaging became even more paramount in this context when advertisers were reminded that they have no control over the game or audience engagement. This analysis will highlight some of the ways brands used social channels to magnify their investment, driving awareness before the game, and continuing engagement throughout the broadcast. It will also showcase how brands that didn’t drop $4M on an ad buy could still build buzz and participate in the big game conversation. Learn from brands such as Budweiser, T-Mobile, and Esurance and how they took advantage of social engagement.
Social media provides a wealth of data that can tell you a lot about your brand and your consumers - providing you can effectively act upon that data. According to Digiday, "48% of digital marketing executives say they focus 'relentlessly' on building customer insights, yet few are executing those strategies in meaningful ways."
This white paper offers a brief overview of how organizations can best use social data by implementing a framework to integrate social data with other enterprise and public or curated data. This framework provides a platform for uncovering new insights that can be fed into business intelligence and customer experience management systems in near real-time to help marketing, sales, service, and commerce teams accelerate decision-making and create long-term, profitable customer relationships.
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform.
The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Who are the top 10 brands on Instagram, and what are their secrets to success with visuals—image and Video—in this white-hot platform?
What might 12,000 likes per second mean for YOUR brand? In this PowerPoint-styled tutorial, Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial) offers up break-through examples of how brands are leveraging the editing and embedding capabilities of Instagram to engage loyalists and potential customers. Lessons from perennial innovators like Nike, MTV, Starbucks, Burberry, Red Bull, Ben & Jerry’s, Whole Foods and Ford, as well as upstarts like Lu Lu Lemon and Free People, SHOW rather than tell you how embedding + 15-seconds of video and eye-catching, engaging images can rock your marketing world.
Use this infographic to introduce yourself to Social Relationship Management (SRM). With this step-by-step guide, you'll learn how to engage with social fans, develop and monetize those relationships, and deliver ROI over the long term.
The new frontier of mobile and social is a game changer, opening new channels in which consumers and brands can interact. This whitepaper details the results of a survey spanning consumers in the US, UK, Singapore and Australia, exploring their expectations of using mobile devices and social media to engage with brands. The results confirm that consumers live across various channels, and as part of their experience there is an expectation of consistency, value and individualised attention. Read more to learn who you’re talking to, what to say and where to say it.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
More than 75 per cent of consumers have posted damaging comment on social media following a negative customer experience. Yet a whopping 70 per cent of companies have little understanding of the social media conversations featuring their brand. This whitepaper looks at how to deliver your brand promise, retain customers and increase their lifetime value with new service channels.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Apple's Plus plan pays off
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTApplications DeveloperACT
- CCTest Planner - Infrastructure/Data CentreACT
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTPMO Specialist - PermanentACT
- FTSenior Learning Specialist - Global OrganisationQLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)QLD
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- CCSenior Technical Business Analyst - ITMSP - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTApplication Support SpecialistNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)ACT
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTMicrosoft ConsultantVIC
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCFinance Analyst/ Project SpecialistVIC
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTJunior Software Developer - SASACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPSharePoint AnalystQLD
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW