Sometimes investments in collaboration technology lead nowhere, but there are practical steps you can take to keep your collaboration initiatives on track.
Futurist and consultant Geoffrey Moore—author of popular books such as Crossing the Chasm and Inside the Tornado —shares insights on the tectonic shift that is occurring in IT. Today, consumer technologies like mobile devices and social networking are driving enterprise IT, and the result is a new era that requires rapid adaptation. Moore offers wise strategies for overcoming enterprise IT challenges and using new technologies like cloud computing to increase profit margins and truly cater to end-users. Moore offers ways to succeed in a world of increasing commoditization, globalization, mobility and instant collaboration.
Over 9.5 million people in Australia now use Facebook. The main purpose may be social, however the tool offers real opportunity for today’s businesses. Conversely, social media usage at the workplace can either dent productivity or reveal a competitive edge. Download to investigate the pros and cons of employee use of this tool.
This White Paper weighs up Facebook’s pros and cons, and shows how to keep your company safe – whatever policy you choose to implement.
Connect. Share. Work? Facebook isn’t just a social networking tool. It’s a social phenomenon which poses a real dilemma for businesses. Allow employees access…and risk opening a potential Pandora’s box of problems? Go for a blanket ban…and lose a valuable channel of communication and collaboration? Opt for a compromise, with use permitted but limited in some way? This White Paper weighs up Facebook’s pros and cons, and shows how to keep your company safe – whatever policy you choose to implement.
Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
Social media may have changed the way we do business, but the rules of engagement are still the same. Dynamic business environments call for flexibility. Context is everything when it comes to deciding what information needs to be blocked or controlled, and when. Read this whitepaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCJunior PM/ConsultantACT
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/Technical Support) 160616/ITA/991Asia
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorVIC
- CCTibco DeveloperWA
- FTEnterprise Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCData Warehouse Specialist- Power BI, SSAS DBA, Azure, SQLNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - ServerSA
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCUrgent requirement for a Splunk SMEVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCHybrid Mobile App DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst/Data Analyst Capability ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst, InsuranceNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW