Sometimes investments in collaboration technology lead nowhere, but there are practical steps you can take to keep your collaboration initiatives on track.
Futurist and consultant Geoffrey Moore—author of popular books such as Crossing the Chasm and Inside the Tornado —shares insights on the tectonic shift that is occurring in IT. Today, consumer technologies like mobile devices and social networking are driving enterprise IT, and the result is a new era that requires rapid adaptation. Moore offers wise strategies for overcoming enterprise IT challenges and using new technologies like cloud computing to increase profit margins and truly cater to end-users. Moore offers ways to succeed in a world of increasing commoditization, globalization, mobility and instant collaboration.
Over 9.5 million people in Australia now use Facebook. The main purpose may be social, however the tool offers real opportunity for today’s businesses. Conversely, social media usage at the workplace can either dent productivity or reveal a competitive edge. Download to investigate the pros and cons of employee use of this tool.
This White Paper weighs up Facebook’s pros and cons, and shows how to keep your company safe – whatever policy you choose to implement.
Connect. Share. Work? Facebook isn’t just a social networking tool. It’s a social phenomenon which poses a real dilemma for businesses. Allow employees access…and risk opening a potential Pandora’s box of problems? Go for a blanket ban…and lose a valuable channel of communication and collaboration? Opt for a compromise, with use permitted but limited in some way? This White Paper weighs up Facebook’s pros and cons, and shows how to keep your company safe – whatever policy you choose to implement.
Social networking has revolutionised the way in which companies communicate with potential customers and suppliers. However, the use of social-networking tools by a company and its employees gives rise to a number of risks of which businesses should be aware. Read more.
Apple saves $5 million a year on case and email deflection, while its agents find information 47 per cent faster than before they invested in something called Transformational Knowledge. In today’s consumer-empowered marketplace, you cannot afford negative customer experiences. However many companies lack the tools and processes required to empower their employees to deliver great customer experiences. In this whitepaper, we look at how to breakdown silos and deliver great customer experiences.
Social media may have changed the way we do business, but the rules of engagement are still the same. Dynamic business environments call for flexibility. Context is everything when it comes to deciding what information needs to be blocked or controlled, and when. Read this whitepaper.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Hackers have a treasure trove of data with the Yahoo breach
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Apple commits to run off 100% renewable energy
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCWAN Architect and ConsultantWA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCEnterprise Application ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCBI Reporting AnalystACT