With Oracle audits on the rise, organisations that can best align license agreements with actual database and option usage can reduce their financial risk and maximise the value of their Oracle investments. The goal is to “right-size” Oracle across the enterprise and gain control over the entire license management process – from accurate needs projections and licensing negotiations, to deployments and audit preparation. Read on.
You geeked out with us on the technical details of a Google Apps migration. Our three Google Apps deployment specialists return with a new motto:Go Big Bang or Go Home. Yes, the traditional IT approach for deployment is usually a gradual, phased migration of hardware, software, and users. But cloud computing offers the IT professional a chance to focus efforts on the area of biggest return: user satisfaction. Guest speakers included Jim Copeland, Dan Kennedy and Marcello Pedersen from the Google Apps Deployment team.
This paper examines whether cloud computing makes good business sense for your company. Overly optimistic? Perhaps. But as many companies are discovering, cloud computing offers rapid and significant results.
This paper provides a snapshot of what is happening in the arena of cloud computing. What are the benefits? Why are businesses embracing it? What does it mean to a business owner or executive? How does it affect the workplace? What are the payoffs and the pitfalls? Is it really ready for "prime time"?
This white paper examines the five key characteristics of software that can meet these challenges successfully, and specifically considers the capability of Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer software to meet these demands. Read on.
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11 is a significant release from HP Software, and a substantial element in its Business Technology Optimization portfolio. While many new products have been added to the portfolio, the key release is the ALM integration platform that binds HP Quality Center (QC) and HP Performance Center together, and the addition of an Agile project management tool to provide HP’s first organic solution for the development management ALM segment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- FTSenior Test Analyst | End to End TestingNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - TaxVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCTechnology Specialist Networks & SecurityVIC
- CCDesktop Support EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Reporting Project OfficerACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- CCSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA
- CCSolution Architect - POSVIC
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA