With Oracle audits on the rise, organisations that can best align license agreements with actual database and option usage can reduce their financial risk and maximise the value of their Oracle investments. The goal is to “right-size” Oracle across the enterprise and gain control over the entire license management process – from accurate needs projections and licensing negotiations, to deployments and audit preparation. Read on.
You geeked out with us on the technical details of a Google Apps migration. Our three Google Apps deployment specialists return with a new motto:Go Big Bang or Go Home. Yes, the traditional IT approach for deployment is usually a gradual, phased migration of hardware, software, and users. But cloud computing offers the IT professional a chance to focus efforts on the area of biggest return: user satisfaction. Guest speakers included Jim Copeland, Dan Kennedy and Marcello Pedersen from the Google Apps Deployment team.
This paper examines whether cloud computing makes good business sense for your company. Overly optimistic? Perhaps. But as many companies are discovering, cloud computing offers rapid and significant results.
This paper provides a snapshot of what is happening in the arena of cloud computing. What are the benefits? Why are businesses embracing it? What does it mean to a business owner or executive? How does it affect the workplace? What are the payoffs and the pitfalls? Is it really ready for "prime time"?
This white paper examines the five key characteristics of software that can meet these challenges successfully, and specifically considers the capability of Hitachi IT Operations Analyzer software to meet these demands. Read on.
HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) 11 is a significant release from HP Software, and a substantial element in its Business Technology Optimization portfolio. While many new products have been added to the portfolio, the key release is the ALM integration platform that binds HP Quality Center (QC) and HP Performance Center together, and the addition of an Agile project management tool to provide HP’s first organic solution for the development management ALM segment.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Not lost in translation: Researchers 'teach' computers to translate accurately
- FCC votes for strict new broadband privacy rules
- Google simplifies VR content embeds with new VR view tool
- Atlassian president on IPO - 'We're overjoyed'
- After 10 years of profitability, Atlassian steps up for an IPO
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSecurity Solution ArchitectQLD
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCNational Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP PI/PO ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Architect, TechnologyNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (HTML/SQL/PHP) 160628/AP/113Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCTechnical BA - Networking/Infrastructure - Site RelocationNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD