This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
Getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business, but the demand placed on an infrastructure to deliver an increased number of transactions is growing exponentially. This whitepaper details how organizations that leverage advanced solutions will benefit from an efficient, agile, easy-to-manage, and scalable storage infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- LinkedIn ProFinder helps freelancers land jobs
- What you need to do to stop data from leaving with exiting employees
- As Zika looms, a question arises: Who gets to telecommute?
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCEmail Production SpecialistNSW
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- CCSecurity ArchitectACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCTechnology Project ManagerNSW
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior SQL DBA - Entry LevelVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - Office 365/Sharepoint/Project OnlineQLD
- FTBack End Developer - Java, Spring, RESTNSW
- CCBackfill Support Engineer (Renewable 12-month Contract)Asia