This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
Getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business, but the demand placed on an infrastructure to deliver an increased number of transactions is growing exponentially. This whitepaper details how organizations that leverage advanced solutions will benefit from an efficient, agile, easy-to-manage, and scalable storage infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- FTMid-Level .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCAEM Backend DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/JAVA/SQL) 160621/AP/082Asia
- CCMidrange Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCWeb Developer (Drupal)SA
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCHelpdesk (Level 1 Support)QLD
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCSalesforce Technical Business AnalystNSW
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Fusion Implementation ConsultantNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCOffice 365 Project ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCPMO AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps /Systems AdministratorQLD