This white paper examines some common practices in enterprise storage array design and their resulting trade-offs and limitations. It determines that by thinking with random, rather than sequential I/O in mind, you can find the opportunities to improve enterprise storage systems.
Getting the best ROI on every IT dollar spent is the top priority for almost every business, but the demand placed on an infrastructure to deliver an increased number of transactions is growing exponentially. This whitepaper details how organizations that leverage advanced solutions will benefit from an efficient, agile, easy-to-manage, and scalable storage infrastructure.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P9 review: lifting photography to another level... sometimes.
- 2 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 3 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 4 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 5 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Google age-discrimination lawsuit may become monster
- Telstra acquires HCS from Inabox
- Westpac CIO: How my ‘200-year-old startup’ stays agile
- Why Dropbox left Amazon's cloud and built its own from scratch
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTData Center Operator (1-Year Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCSolution Analyst - CloudVIC
- FTCitrix SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness System Analyst - FinanceVIC
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCMobility Developer (iOS or Android)NSW
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- CCSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCService Desk ConsultantVIC
- CCSharePoint AdministratorNSW
- FTLooking for a PEGA Developer with Baseline ClearanceVIC