With some of the highest levels of social media penetration, mobile device ownership, and Internet connectivity in the world, Asian markets are ripe for more innovative and adept interactive engagement. In this study, we look at how marketers in the region express high hopes for digital, but hare held back with limited budgets and a region-wide lack of talent and training. Click for more
As radical innovations in technology are increasing the importance of IT in achieving a company's core business objectives, the role of IT professionals are increasingly becoming more important. In this Economist Intelligence Union survey, we look at the predominant challenges faced by CIOs and the need for them to be more strategic in their thinking, rather than just focusing on operational matters. Click to download!
For years, most companies have dealt with the evolving dynamics of data archiving by addressing an immediate need rather than building a long-term strategy. But over time, putting all information on costly storage is likely to be very expensive. This whitepaper explains why it’s time for organizations to start to strategically evaluate archive solutions for capabilities they need, both now and in the future. While no technology is future proof, an archiving solution can make you “future ready.”
Because of the growing complexity of IT architecture, organisations need to think more strategically about their approach to license and asset management. In this whitepaper, we hear the insights from industry leaders and discuss five reasons why IT departments need a centralised, coordinated and proactive approach to license and asset management. Click to download!
This Executive Brief explores the role of service and support in creating great customer experiences, the service goals market leaders use related to customer experience, the Oracle approach for empowering new service experiences, and how Oracle’s service solutions can help organizations create and manage their own great customer experiences across all channels, touchpoints, and devices.
Whilst offices are still one of our most powerful collaboration tools available, global collaboration requires us to communicate wherever we happen to be using a host of other tools. In this whitepaper, we look at the future of business collaboration technologies and strategic orientation that leads to best practice.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperACT
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerNSW
- FTAPI Design LeadVIC
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- FTPractice AdvisorVIC
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- CCAgile Iteration ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPXamarin DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- CCPMO Quality Officer - Major NSW GovernmentNSW
- CCLinux Systems Infra and Network EngineerACT
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- TPOrganisational Change Manager | CommunitiesQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst-Shared Service Contact Centre or Call CentreNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer JUNIPERNSW
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW