If you’ve heard the term managed services mentioned in relation to a broad range of different services, you could be left wondering what the phrase ‘managed services’ actually means. In simplest terms, managed services are any aspect of your business that you outsource to a third party to manage. This Computerworld Strategy Guide will review outsourcing options available and outline how managed services can help to reduce running costs for different aspects of your business, in turn increasing profitability within your business.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 2 Sony Xperia XZ review: turbo-charged last-gen phone
- 3 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 4 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
- 5 Moto X Force review: Leading features from a mid-range phone
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- HP upgrades the Envy 13 laptop with Kaby Lake, debuts the 4K Envy 27 display
- HP's Spectre x360 puts Kaby Lake and Thunderbolt into a thinner, faster package
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- Japan Robot, gadget and car expo slideshow
- Panasonic DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review: Best all-round TV ever?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- CCDesktop SupportNSW
- CCSenior Consultant, Enterpreneur in ResidenceVIC
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceVIC
- FTSoftware Design Engineer in Test (SDET)QLD
- FTTest ManagerNSW
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst x 2QLD
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer Payments GatewayVIC
- CCSecurity Incident Response Handler - TelcoVIC
- FTSalesforce Subject Matter ExpertNSW
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- CCiOS Developer - 6 Month ContractNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCTest Analyst : AutomationNSW
- CCTest Engineer - .NETNSW
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- TPiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTInsights AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Capital TradingNSW
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- CCSoftware DeveloperWA