Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- CCProject SchedulerNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXWA
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Network ArchitectVIC
- TPDigital Business Analyst | AgileQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXACT
- FTTrading Systems EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Linux Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- TPSAP Implementation Manager - Finance System ProjectQLD
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTLevel 3 Support ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Support Analyst (level 1 & 2)SA
- TPSenior Project Manager - Digital Application CX TransformationNSW
- TPProjects Planning ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW