Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
In 2012, Aberdeen surveyed 485 users of IP Telephony and legacy TMD telephony. The study assessed aspects of TCO, planned vs unplanned downtime, and which products they used. 74% of respondents were categorised in the SME sector; this report focuses on this group’s TCO experience.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTMicrosoft Enterprise Project Management - Technical ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- CCActive Directory Consultant/ArchitectWA
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCSenior Server and Storage Support EngineerNSW
- CCProgram SchedulerVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- FTUnix Systems AdministratorNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCData Analyst - multiples roles - EAM experience requiredNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCiOS DeveloperVIC
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCWindows EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC