Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
In a new custom study commissioned by Trend Micro, Forrester Consulting surveyed over 1100 IT security decision makers from North American, European, and Asia Pacific companies with 100-5,000 employees.
The study identifies the benefits these IT professionals found from having a single-vendor, multi-layered solution. The benefits are:
- Reduced operational friction - Reduced cost - Better protection
Complete User Protection Trend Micro Complete User Protection is a multi-layer solution that provides your customers with the broadest range of interconnected threat and data protection across endpoints, email and collaboration, web, and mobile devices.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
For enterprise IT security organizations, the evolution of applications and threats, coupled with the stagnation of traditional network security technology has resulted in a loss of visibility and control. This paper examines three different organizations, the legacy infrastructure they replaced, the firewalls they deployed and the subsequent savings.
This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
As threats evolve and the effectiveness of signature based web security declines, IT departments need to play a bigger, more hands-on role in web security than ever before. In this whitepaper, we look at real-time advanced threat defences that provide immediate visibility into advanced threats, data exfiltration and infected systems.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Surface Pro 4
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google shifts on email encryption tool, leaving its fate unclear
- FCC rolls back net neutrality ISP transparency rules
- Israeli soldiers hit in cyberespionage campaign using Android malware
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Analysts peer into Microsoft's rumored Windows 10 Cloud
PCW Evaluation Team
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPIT Project Manager - Office relocationVIC
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSenior C++ .Net DeveloperWA
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - AgileQLD
- CCWPF .NET EngineerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystACT
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- CCIT Operations Centre EngineerQLD
- CCApplication Services Administrator (Linux)NSW
- CCFinancial Business AnalystACT
- CCGIS Developer - GeocortexWA
- CCSAP Billing & Invoicing ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb Developer/ReportsNSW
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTMonitoring Tools Support l NimSoft , SMARTS, ehealth, TivoliNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTHead of ApplicationsVIC
- FTStorage Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD