Having an identity and access management solution is a must. Businesses cannot operate without them. However, this paper asks - are you sure the user credentials are being used by the correct individual? · Most organizations work hard to ensure compliance with corporate security policy but that doesn’t necessarily mean they’re protected · Managing identities is essential—but it can also lead to a false sense of security · Do the credentials and the behaviour make business sense? If you can’t interpret activity in the context of identity, you may be at risk
In a new custom study commissioned by Trend Micro, Forrester Consulting surveyed over 1100 IT security decision makers from North American, European, and Asia Pacific companies with 100-5,000 employees.
The study identifies the benefits these IT professionals found from having a single-vendor, multi-layered solution. The benefits are:
- Reduced operational friction - Reduced cost - Better protection
Complete User Protection Trend Micro Complete User Protection is a multi-layer solution that provides your customers with the broadest range of interconnected threat and data protection across endpoints, email and collaboration, web, and mobile devices.
Eight breaches in 2013 provided a painful reminder that cybercrime remains prevalent. This year’s report once again covers the wide-ranging threat landscape, with data collected and analysed by security experts, while calling out seven areas that deserve special attention.
In a world with high-demanding IT infrastructures and networks, where perimeters are no longer well defined and where threats grow more intelligent every day, we need to define the right way to protect enterprises in the ever-changing threat landscape. Download today to define your security blueprint.
For enterprise IT security organizations, the evolution of applications and threats, coupled with the stagnation of traditional network security technology has resulted in a loss of visibility and control. This paper examines three different organizations, the legacy infrastructure they replaced, the firewalls they deployed and the subsequent savings.
This whitepaper provides provides a global view into enterprise application usage and the associated threats by summarizing network traffic assessments conducted in 3,056 organizations worldwide in 2012. The application and threat patterns discussed within this report dispel the position that social networking, filesharing and video applications are the most common threat vectors, while reaffirming that internal applications are highly prized targets.
As threats evolve and the effectiveness of signature based web security declines, IT departments need to play a bigger, more hands-on role in web security than ever before. In this whitepaper, we look at real-time advanced threat defences that provide immediate visibility into advanced threats, data exfiltration and infected systems.
With the number of new and emerging security products being denoted by analysts as the “silver bullet” solution, it is critical to recognize that there are many authentication choices available on the market. In this whitepaper, we look at what organisations must consider before making a final selection, specially their user authentication needs, the threats targeting their business, their business objectives and the regulatory guidelines that impact their industry.
In this infographic, 300 IT decision makers in companies of various sizes in the UK identify the key concerns and how they are being managed within their companies. The companies vary in size and cover three key sectors; defence/aerospace, local government and finance/banking. Find out where the majority of threats are coming from and how they are being mitigated today.
Information monitoring is a tricky subject. We all want to be able to trust others with data, but information theft and data leakage happen all too often, and organisations are asking themselves how much they should be monitoring the way company information is used. In this whitepaper, we look at why this is an issue and how should it be done? Find out more.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Malicious online ads expose millions to possible hack
- How to get a word count with Microsoft Office for iPad
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- CCProject DirectorVIC
- CCBiztalk DeveloperVIC
- FTProject Control AnalystSA
- FTProduction control - batch schedulingNSW
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCICT Strategy ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCSAP UX ArchitectACT
- CCData Modeller and Business Analyst - Integration ProjectQLD
- CCICT Contracts ManagerSA
- FTSoftware Support SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLife/400 Developers / Programmers - Permanent - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior C++ Software EngineerVIC
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTIT Field EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Systems AdministratorWA
- CCTechnical Business Analyst-DevOpsNSW
- CCFIS Connex Developer (Brisbane Based)VIC