Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- TPSenior Software EngineerQLD
- FTInfrastructure ConsultantQLD
- FTTelecom Riggers and TechniciansNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperVIC
- FTIT Specialist - Application Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer)NSW
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- CCFacilities Coordinator - Multiple RolesVIC
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCOracle SOA DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Application Specialist (Cerner)QLD
- TPProject Coordinator. Business Process Improvement ProgramNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FT2nd Level Desktop Support Analyst l SCCMNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)VIC
- FTLead Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Software Engineer / Architect (Network Technologies)NSW