Many organisations believe they can transform their IT operations by simply buying a new management tool. However, this is just the start. This whitepaper discusses the dynamics of a complete transformation: • Learn why IT management tools should be more than "plug & play" • The 5-step plan to implementing ITSM for the best results long-term • Understand why your approach should be more about the data and less about the tool itself
Technology has become the heart and soul of every business, but IT workload and system complexity become more challenging. This whitepaper details the future of IT, the major challenges facing CIOs, and the three ways to transform IT so CIOs can lead the way.
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
- 3 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 4 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 5 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft revives free Windows 10 upgrade for SMBs
- Microsoft restores database app to Office 365 for small biz
- Andromeda inbound? Google's long-rumored Android/Chrome OS merger may debut Oct 4
- Microsoft sues repeat software pirate who owes company $1.2M from prior case
- Your old Apple Watch will feel brand new with watchOS 3, out now
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- CCAccessability TesterNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkQLD
- FTProject Delivery Manager | PortfolioQLD
- TPProject Services OpportunitiesSA
- FTJunior Design Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTFull Stack PHP DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation TesterVIC
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- CCProject Manager - TelcoVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTJunior DeveloperQLD
- FTSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - SQLACT
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTExecutive Sales ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTScrum MasterQLD
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- FTCheckpoint Firewall and VPNNSW
- TPBusiness Project Manager IntegrationNSW