CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Huawei Mate 9
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 HTC U Ultra phone full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Venom Blackbook Zero 14 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- And the 2017 winner of the Formula 1 Best Pit Lane Boom Gantry is...
- Behind the scenes with Team Walkinshaw at V8 Supercars Melbourne 2017
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- FTSystem Engineer - Level 2NSW
- CCProject MangerWA
- FTJunior Applications SupportVIC
- FTTechnical Expert | 3mth+contractVIC
- FTCloud Infrastructure Specialist - Azure/AWSNSW
- FTInfrastructure Analyst - Storage & Backup SystemsNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPAutomation Test AnalystSA
- FTNetwork Services ManagerQLD
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- TPAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- CCProgram ManagerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Commercial AnalystNSW
- FTSeeking all Java Developers!NSW
- FTSenior C# Analyst Programmer, Product & MarketsNSW
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- FTProject AnalystNSW
- FTHadoop Service AdministratorSA