CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- 2 ZTE Axon 7 review: Is ZTE dumping old stock on Australia?
- 3 Oppo R9s smartphone full review
- 4 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 5 Huawei Nova Plus smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Huawei Mate 9 full in-depth smartphone review
- Time to ditch Foxtel and the iQ3: How to replace Foxtel packages with cheaper alternatives
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)ACT
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- CCIT Solutions ArchitectQLD
- CCSAP/ Nakisa Implementation ConsultantQLD
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC
- CCCyber Security ArchitectNSW
- CCPega DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTSenior Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTSnr SOC Security Coordinator - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCWicked Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Systems Architect/Designer)VIC
- TPSenior Java Developer - ContractQLD
- TPChange AnalystQLD
- CCMDM Consultant/DesignerVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectQLD
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)NSW
- CCBI Technical LeadACT
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Technical ArchitectACT