CEOs frequently face difficult decisions, but choosing a unified communications (UC) system that is simple to deploy, manage and use should not be one of them. This whitepaper details the benefits of a UC service for end-users, business decision makers and IT.
Communications endpoints are a key part of the enterprise workers' tool kit. But businesses must address security and operating costs arising from BYOD arrangements. This guide covers the four phases of a communications endpoints deployment to maximize the return on IT and communications investment.
Understanding total cost of ownership for implementations is critical to sound decision making. This whitepaper features cost data from 211 enterprises for seven leading IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) vendors. The results help buyers to consider all areas of cost.
This report outlines a solution for IT I&O professionals building out communications and collaboration infrastructure. It’s designed to help define and build the business case for unified communications (UC), including key needs, drivers, and likely benefits of a UC deployment.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
Learn how a not-for-profit national New Zealand health service employed a Unified Communication (UC) solution to achieve the more responsive, flexible telephony that’s critical for patients and nursing, along with greater visibility, and at least 30% annual savings.
BYOD trends are putting pressure on IT departments to support all personal mobile devices in all work spaces, while Analysys Mason forecasts that revenue from mobility for mid-market enterprises will grow to US$79 billion by 2018. This white paper looks at the power of mobility as part of a unified communications (UC) platform; the competing interests of IT departments, and why vendors supplying these solutions are well prepared to meet the needs of mid-market enterprise technology and business challenges.
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple to replace defective USB-C cables that shipped with some 12-inch MacBooks
- Like Chromebooks, thumb-size PCs will bloom
- Apple's Q1: Record $US18.4 billion profit, but iPhone sales are slowing
- Chromebooks are siphoning market share from Windows PCs
- Microsoft beefs up its Surface Book and Surface Pro 4
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMware - CanberraACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCSenior Project Manager - TelecommunicationVIC
- CCProject Coordinator (Paying $400-$450 per day)NSW
- CCManager Architecture Practice Lead (Infrastructure Architect)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - SIEMVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Infrastructure/JAVA) 160901/SA/486Asia
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCQuality AnalystNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160824/AP/531Asia
- FTBid Manager - Intelligent TechnologyVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW