Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
Every year, 32 music graduates are selected from around the world by Southbank Sinfonia for public performance and professional development. Since investing in a strong telepresence, the organisation has been able to recruit musicians from New Zealand to Spain and dramatically reduce their travelling costs and their carbon footprint. Click to download!
With the challenges of sovereign debt, economic malaise, youth unemployment, resource scarcity, we may need to rethink and rebuild many of the organisations and industries that have served us well for decades, but have reached the end of their life cycles. In this report we discuss the new approaches in mass collaboration and how new innovations will change the face of today's workplace.
Whilst offices are still one of our most powerful collaboration tools available, global collaboration requires us to communicate wherever we happen to be using a host of other tools. In this whitepaper, we look at the future of business collaboration technologies and strategic orientation that leads to best practice.
A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
Time is money. Every minute a consignment is held up in transit costs money and causes problems. Web and email are mission critical business tools that enable Maman, and their customers, to efficiently collaborate with partners across the globe. Spam, and other web based threats can result in delays that ultimately lead to missed deadlines - keeping the lines of communication open is therefore a key priority for Maman. Read on.
The demands on day-to-day business activities are changing all the time with the wide variety of communications media now available being a major contributing factor. They also serve to cut response times, thereby speeding up processes. With employees often working across many different sites being able to control their availability, enables new opportunities for working more efficiently.
Unified & Collaborative Communications (UCC) is currently a catchword in modern communication. At Aastra, this means that various media, such as e-mail, fax, video and, of course, telephony, are deployed together as a solution package.
The on-premise deployment of Unified Communications (UC) continues to be a source of considerable corporate angst especially for the Small to Medium Business (SMB) sector. IT research firm Gartner believes UCaaS will be adopted as an adjunct service by large enterprises and as a core service by SMBs before 2015. To help SMBs choose the best offering and develop a suitable roadmap Computerworld has prepared this special feature profiling the major offerings in the Australian market.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCProject Manager | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst (Integration background)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProgram Test ManagerNSW
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSystems application support analystNSW
- CCSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- CCArchitect (AWS)NSW
- CCSenior Solutions Architect - Marketing and Distribution systemsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - TravelNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCDynamics CRM DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC
- CCData ArchitectSA
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTProcurement SpecialistNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCInside Sales Specialist / Customer Service - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional ArchitectNSW