Understanding total cost of ownership (TCO) of IP telephony (IPT) and unified communications (UC) implementations is critical to sound decision making. Based on data gathered from 211 Enterprises, this whitepaper reveals TCO for each vendor across a range of implementation sizes.
This white paper is to present and discuss the ShoreTel TCO Tool—an analytical method that informs and accelerates the technology evaluation process by calculating and comparing the TCO of available IP-based UC systems.
Read this whitepaper to find out how one of New Zealand’s oldest leading law firms was able to remove tangible risk to the business and enhance productivity by rapidly deploying an improved fundamental Unified Communication solution.
Every year, 32 music graduates are selected from around the world by Southbank Sinfonia for public performance and professional development. Since investing in a strong telepresence, the organisation has been able to recruit musicians from New Zealand to Spain and dramatically reduce their travelling costs and their carbon footprint. Click to download!
Time is money. Every minute a consignment is held up in transit costs money and causes problems. Web and email are mission critical business tools that enable Maman, and their customers, to efficiently collaborate with partners across the globe. Spam, and other web based threats can result in delays that ultimately lead to missed deadlines - keeping the lines of communication open is therefore a key priority for Maman. Read on.
A 5-year old analogue telephony system used by law firm Robinson Legal was costing $36,000 annually in call line and rental charges yet the phones were only being used to make, take and transfer calls without the multi functional benefits available from unified communications and collaboration. Learn how Robinson Legal selected a highly flexible telephony solution that integrated voice, e-mail, text, and faxes and mobile devices – all accessible from just one call number.
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
This whitepaper helps CIOs looking to adopt telepresence solutions within their organisation build the business case for video collaboration within a unified communications environment. Sharing best-practice approaches and real-life examples from like-minded CIOs across Asia Pacific such as those of global consulting firm KPMG, manufacturer Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative (IFFCO), China Merchants Bank, Huabao Shoes, Inpex and Japan’s Astellas Pharma Inc., the whitepaper looks at how these organisations successfully deployed video collaboration across their organisation and encouraged adoption, achieving rapid ROI and satisfying key business objectives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- SanDisk builds tougher flash for IoT devices
- It's official: HP will break itself in two
- Seagate launches 4TB portable drive with wireless smartphone backup
- Planned new USB connector will fit both ways
- Toshiba offers to buy failed SSD maker OCZ
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCDeemed Order Business SpecialistVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTOPEN_ASAP_Network Security AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Analyst or Information AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- CCMultiple Oracle Fusion SOA/BPEL Developer OpportunitiesVIC
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCOracle Fusion SOA/BPEL DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior iOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Technical LeadACT
- CCProject Manager PMP RMP certified - NV1ACT
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCDigital Content ProducerVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCBusiness Systems AnalystQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160520/AP/985Asia
- FTInfrastructure Specialist - Sec Ops Network & OSAsia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC