People working together can achieve extraordinary things, yet when organisations are dispersed around the country, it can be challenging to bring people together to unlock their potential. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways in which a strong telepresence can enable people to work together in real time and accelerate decision making while saving time and improving working relationships. Click to download!
A revolutionary new video collaboration device, the Avaya Desktop Video Device has been making waves in the communications industry ever since Avaya introduced the product in the fall of 2010. Avaya’s own employees have been among the earliest users and have seen first-hand how the product can improve collaboration and make people more efficient and effective. Read more.
Every year, 32 music graduates are selected from around the world by Southbank Sinfonia for public performance and professional development. Since investing in a strong telepresence, the organisation has been able to recruit musicians from New Zealand to Spain and dramatically reduce their travelling costs and their carbon footprint. Click to download!
Over time we have learnt that teleconferencing services have made organisations work faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. In this case study, we look at the travel costs that are avoided, the more effective decision-making capacity that is unlocked and the better work-life balance that is afforded to employees. Click to download!
In a study by the University of Bradford study, we look at the benefits of a strong telepresence and how organisations can become faster, more focused and environmentally responsible. Click to download!
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Manufacturing is held back when designer, development, production and logistics teams are dispersed across continents, and face-to-face meetings are crucial to keep projects on path. This whitepaper details how video calling and conferencing is technology’s answer to better team communications, as well as lowering costs and increasing time to market.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung's 960 Pro and 960 Evo SSDs marry crazy-fast speeds with roomy capacity
- Start-up sells a stamp-sized Linux server for $5
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- IBM targets x86 server territory with new Power servers
- As Dell and HPE revamp, Lenovo sets sights on enterprise cloud servers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior Windows Automation Specialist (Integration)VIC
- CCSAP PM/ MRS ConsultantVIC
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraVIC
- FTUX DesignerVIC
- CCResource/ Workforce AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Business Change Director - HR PayrollNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- CCMiddleware SpecialistACT
- CCBI/DW Lead DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTOracle IDM R1/R2 Implementation SpecialistNSW
- CCProject Manager (Network Roll-Out)NSW
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- FTSecurity AdministratorVIC
- CCProject Manager - Cabling, Network Sys Design and DeliveryNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- FTHadoop DeveloperVIC
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer / Systems Engineer (January 2017 Start)QLD
- CCService Desk Quality Assurance SpecialistNSW
- CCWeb AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSales Support AssociateNSW