One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
QBE insurance group met the challenge of swiftly deploying a desktop virtualization solution, after practically outsourcing its entire IT department overnight. Read their story to learn how to allow users a comfortable desktop while ensuring that IT can maintain control.
Organisations face a juggling act with the need to improve backup and recovery, increase server virtualization, manage data growth, while remaining in operation. Virtualization has complicated the protection landscape, as protecting virtual environments can be a challenge, especially as VMs are quickly and easily created, moved, and deleted in data centres and in the cloud. This white paper explores how new backup systems have been invigorated with future-proof functionality aimed at today’s virtualized environments, offering the backup “fountain of youth”.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 D-Link Taipan AC3200 Ultra tri-band modem-router review
- 3 Dell XPS 13 (2016) review: Making the very best Ultrabook
- 4 Microsoft Surface Book review: The verdict on Microsoft's first notebook
- 5 Telstra Wi-Fi 4GX Advanced III review: Testing the world's first 600Mbps wireless hotspot
Join the PC World newsletter!
Best Deals on PC World
Latest News Articles
- Dick Smith shareholders left out in the cold
- Corporate “No-Cloud” policy in 2020 will be as rare as a “No-Internet” policy today
- A UK 'Brexit' may have a sunny side for tech
- Top legal tips for startups in the digital space
- Google goes after SharePoint with new enterprise tools
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Financial Master DataACT
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- FTPractice Lead - InsuranceNSW
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCProject/ Program AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Developer - AWS Cloud HSMNSW
- CCMicrosoft .NET Developer (Server and Applications)SA
- FTIT Project ManagerAsia
- CCSharepoint Developer | Air Force project | NV1 clearanceNSW
- CCSAP Business Analyst - FinanceNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Healthcare industryVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCContract System Analyst (Renewable Contract)Asia
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCProgram ManagementWA