This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- IEEE sets new Ethernet standard that brings 5X the speed without disruptive cable changes
- New Skype Preview lets Windows 10 Insiders manage phone texts on PCs
- 5 ways Cisco could become an iPhone's best friend
- Skype is getting infused with conversational “bots”
- Anonabox promises a portable, streamlined way to use Tor to hide your online tracks
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- CCSecurity Architect Finance Contract Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - AIXVIC
- FTSenior Security Advisor - CISSP - Permanent - Nth SydNSW
- FTICT Manager - DefenceACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service ProviderVIC
- CCProject Finance Analyst (Contract)VIC
- CCJDE ERP Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCAd Optimisation ManagerNSW
- CCSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- TPAnalyst Work Place SupportVIC
- FTPlatform EngineerQLD
- FTSoftware Developer - LMSNSW
- FTPortal Project ManagerNSW
- CCJunior Desktop TechnicianACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Information ManagementVIC
- CCLevel 1/2 IT Service Desk OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager / Program ManagerNSW
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- TPSenior Change ManagerNSW
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst --Test Manager- Government backgroundNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedSA
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCService Desk OfficerQLD