This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 2 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 3 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 4 Witness a 241% Australian price hike: Dell Latitude 7370 review
- 5 Is this the best value phone on the market? Moto G4 Plus review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Surveys suss out Windows 10 enterprise migration timelines
- Facebook battles to banish News Feed clickbait
- Will Supreme Court settle network neutrality issue?
- Microsoft’s Iowa data center cluster to reach 3.2M square feet
- Google taps AI to help you bid for digital ads
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Crystal Report/JAVA) 160816/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCSolution Architect, Funds Management, Part time roleNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- FTImplementation ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle DBA with Solaris experienceNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCDelivery Manager - Change & RleaseACT
- CCSenior Technical Specialist - Active DirectoryVIC
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTBusiness Development ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- CCStorage / Server EngineerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Php, LAMP, XML, scripting, JavaNSW
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerSA