This whitepaper discusses how organisations can use VDI to reduce costs and complexity, increase security and provide a consistent user experience when managing their growing number of end user devices.
• Data security and availability take on new dimensions with so many out-of-office devices. • User experiences can be managed through the deployment of uniform high performance architecture. • Purpose-built solutions simplify purchase, streamline provisioning, and lower deployment risk.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 7 review
- 3 Portable power: Venom Blackbook 13 Zero review
- 4 Alcatel Idol 4S review: King of the mid-range?
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Review
Join the PC World newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTDesktop/Application SupportVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCSecurity Cleared IT Professionals - Expression of InterestSA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- CCICT Security AuditorACT
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW