This whitepaper discusses best practice in data protection monitoring, with a focus on recoverability and visibility as significant drivers for success. Whether backing up a private cloud or several smaller environments, learn how a unified view is necessary for proactively reporting protection, compliance to auditors, and understanding overall data protection health, performance, and reliability.
One of Australasia’s largest and most successful recruitment and human capital management companies share their success story after recruiting a user virtualization platform, giving them control over the users and devices that have access to specific applications.
This paper presents a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the User Virtualization Platform on organizations having shared server-based computing environment.
When it comes to data back-up and recovery, the rules have changed. Virtualization has enabled IT organisations to become more efficient, but also more complex. This whitepaper addresses these new realities, and provides a comprehensive solution for virtual and physical environments, backup of applications and data, disaster recovery and replication of complete systems or applications, and for ensuring high availability of mission-critical services.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- 3 Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: Phones just got smarter
- 4 Apple iPhone 7 Plus review: including Portrait Mode
- 5 MSI GS70 laptop review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Twitter gets new product head and team from app startup Yes
- Amazon will literally truck your data into its cloud
- New supercomputer will unite x86, Power9 and ARM chips
- AWS comes out swinging with A.I. services
- How Trump will attack the FCC's net neutrality rules
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- TV of the year award 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- Google Daydream View VR full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCWeb Optimisation AnalystWA
- CCServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectNSW
- CCSiebel Developers x 8NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Finance - CBDNSW
- CCSecurity Consultant (Perth CBD based)NSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Application Developer - BaselineACT
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Performance AnalystACT
- CCSenior Software Engineer - C/C++SA
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- CCProduct Manager - Life Insurance (Fixed-Term)VIC
- TPBI DeveloperSA
- CCCloud Automation Engineer. Work Location - CanberraNSW
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware / Web Development ManagerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - RoboticsNSW
- FTERP Support ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HRISQLD
- FTProject Manager-accommodation strategy and ABW implementationVIC
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLevel 3 Managed Services ConsultantNSW
- FTInfrastructure EngineerQLD
- FTSAP BPC Consultant - MelbourneSA
- CCAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW